HomeCricketIPLRCB vs CSK Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction and Squad

RCB vs CSK Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction and Squad

RCB vs CSK Pitch Report: Royal Challengers Bengaluru will lock horns with Chennai Super Kings on May 18 at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium.

In the pursuit of securing a spot in the playoffs, RCB is set to host CSK on Saturday Clash. Despite having a poor startup in the IPL 2024 campaign, Bengaluru made a stunning comeback with five consecutive victories and is one of the strong competitors for the last spot in the knockout stages. They have six victories out of 13 matches they played in the tournament so far.

On the other hand, under the captaincy of Ruturaj Gaikwad Chennai Super Kings had an impressive start in the campaign, but suffered some defeats and are set to play their last match in the group stages With Kolkata, Rajasthan and Hyderabad qualified for playoffs, Chennai is eyeing on a victory against Bengaluru.

RCB and CSK’s last encounter concluded with a victory of the latter by 6 wickets. Currently, Chennai has secured the 4th position while RCB has positioned in the 7th place of the IPL 2024 points table.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Royal Challengers Bengaluru vs Chennai Super Kings
Venue M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
Date Saturday, May 18, 2024
Time 07:30 PM IST/ 02:00 PM GMT

RCB vs CSK Pitch Report

Bengaluru Pitch is known for its conditions favoring batters with a flat pitch and short boundaries, making it a suitable ground for high-scoring matches. Hence, the toss-winning teams might choose to bowl first at the venue.

The M. Chinnaswamy Stadium has hosted 94 games in the Indian Premier League, and 40 matches have been won by teams batting first while 50 matches have been won by teams batting second with four games ending with no result.

Chinnaswamy Stadium

Weather Report at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium

With a 44% chance of rain, the temperature at Bengaluru will be around 24 degrees Celsius but will feel like 23 degrees Celsius and the humidity will be around 77% around the stadium in the evening.

For detailed reports on Today’s weather, we have shared weather conditions at M. Chinnaswamy stadium for our beloved fans.

RCB vs CSK Head-to-Head Stats

Bengaluru and Chennai have played 32 matches so far in history where RCB has registered 10 victories while CSK have secured 21 victories in their clashing.

RCB’s highest total against Chennai is 218 runs while CSK has a high score of 226 runs against Bengaluru.

RCB vs CSK Prediction

As per Google Win Probability, there is a 52% winning chance for Royal Challengers Bengaluru while Chennai Super Kings has a 48% Winning chance in the clash.

This percentage was based on home-ground stats and the current form of both teams in the IPL history.

RCB vs CSK Squad

Royal Challengers Bengaluru 

Faf du Plessis(c), Virat Kohli, Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell, Cameron Green, Mahipal Lomror, Dinesh Karthik(w), Karn Sharma, Mohammed Siraj, Lockie Ferguson, Yash Dayal, Swapnil Singh, Anuj Rawat, Suyash Prabhudessai, Vijaykumar Vyshak, Himanshu Sharma, Mayank Dagar, Manoj Bhandage, Tom Curran, Alzarri Joseph, Akash Deep, Saurav Chauhan, Rajan Kumar

Chennai Super Kings

Rachin Ravindra, Ruturaj Gaikwad(c), Daryl Mitchell, Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni(w), Shardul Thakur, Tushar Deshpande, Simarjeet Singh, Maheesh Theekshana, Ajinkya Rahane, Sameer Rizvi, Prashant Solanki, Ajay Jadav Mandal, Mukesh Choudhary, Mitchell Santner, Richard Gleeson, RS Hangargekar, Shaik Rasheed, Nishant Sindhu, Aravelly Avanish


Who is the leading runscorer for RCB in IPL 2024?

Virat Kohli was the leading runscorer for RCB as he scored 661 runs in the 13 matches he played.

Who is the leading runscorer for CSK in IPL 2024?

Ruturaj Gaikwad was the leading runscorer for CSK as he scored 583 runs in 13 matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for RCB in IPL 2024?

Yash Dhayal was the leading wicket-taker for RCB as he picked up 13 wickets in 12 matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for CSK in IPL 2024?

Tushar Deshpande was the leading wicket-taker for CSK as he picked up 16 wickets in 12 matches he played.

I'm Johi, a dedicated cricket news writer! With a passion for the game and a keen eye for detail, I would always love to bring you the latest updates, insights, and analysis from the world of cricket & Football with a positive entertainment.

Must Read