The Hundred Points Table: At the end of each tournament the points table for the Hundred tournament will be updated. For the first time in cricket history, ECB introduced a tournament which is set to play with 100 deliveries(per innings) for a game.
Last Update: August 21, 2021
The Hundred Points Table – Men’s 2021
The inaugural edition of England’s 100 ball cricket match is scheduled to kick start from July 21 with finals on August 21. Both men’s and women’s matches will be held on the same day on the same grounds.
The Hundred Points Table – Women’s 2021
|Southern Brave Women||8||7||1||0||0||14||1.056|
|Oval Invincibles Women||8||4||3||0||1||9||0.015|
|Birmingham Phoenix Women||8||4||4||0||0||8||0.186|
|London Spirit Women||8||4||4||0||0||8||0.005|
|Manchester Originals Women||8||3||4||0||1||7||0.016|
|Northern Superchargers Women||8||3||4||0||1||7||-0.041|
|Trent Rockets Women||8||3||4||0||1||7||-0.293|
|Welsh Fire Women||8||2||6||0||0||4||-1.017|
The Hundred Cricket Rules
The Hundred cricket rules are a bit different from the regular limited over cricket rules. England introduced the game with simple rules but was new to the cricket era. Many cricket experts feel that this would bring a storm in the cricket world due to its simplified rules version.
Following are the set of rules that will be followed in the inaugural edition of the Hundred cricket tournament.
- It’s 100 balls per innings. Whoever scores the most runs wins.
- The fielding side change ends after 10 balls.
- Bowlers deliver either five or 10 consecutive balls. The captain decides.
- Each bowler can deliver a maximum of 20 balls per game.
- Each bowling side gets a strategic timeout of up to two and a half minutes.
- The coach can walk out to the middle of the ground and discuss tactics with their players mid-game.
- A 25-ball powerplay for each team.
- Two fielders are allowed outside of the initial 30-yard circle during the powerplay.
- A match of The Hundred will last two and a half hours.
- Simplified scoreboard
- All teams to have 15 member squads.
- Maximum of three foreign players allowed per squad
- At least one England Test player will have to be signed by each of the eight men’s teams.