IPL 2022 DC Squad: The IPL 2020 runner-up Delhi Capitals will not show interest in changing their core team in the IPL 2022 Auction.
Catch all live IPL 2022 Auction updates by clicking –> here
IPL 2022 DC Squad
|Rishabh Pant (c&wk)||WT-Batsman||INR 16 Cr(Retained)||India|
|Prithvi Shaw||Batsman||INR 7.50Cr(Retained)||India|
|David Warner||Batsman||INR 6.25 Crores||Australia|
|Ashwin Hebbar||Batsman||INR 20 Lakhs||India|
|Sarfaraz Khan||Batsman||INR 20 Lakhs||India|
|KS Bharat (wk)||WK-Batsman||INR 2 crores||India|
|Yash Dhull||Batsman||INR 50 Lakhs||India|
|Mandeep Singh||Batsman||INR 1.10 crores||India|
|Rovman Powell||Batsman||INR 2.80 crores||West Indies|
|Tim Seifert (wk)||WK-Batsman||INR 50 Lakhs||New Zealand|
|Anrich Nortje||Bowler||INR 6.50 Cr(Retained)||South Africa|
|Shardul Thakur||Bowler||INR 10.75 crores||India|
|Kamlesh Nagarkoti||Bowler||INR 1.10 crores||India|
|Mustafizur Rahman||Bowler||INR 2 crores||Bangladesh|
|Lungi Ngidi||Bowler||INR 50 Lakhs||South Africa|
|Khaleel Ahmed||Bowler||INR 5.25 crores||India|
|Chetan Sakariya||Bowler||INR 4.20 crores||India|
|Praveen Dubey||Bowler||INR 50 Lakhs||India|
|Kuldeep Yadav||Bowler||INR 2 crores||India|
|Axar Patel||All-rounder||INR 9 crores(Retained)||India|
|Mitchell Marsh||All-rounder||INR 6.50 Crores||Australia|
|Lalit Yadav||All-rounder||INR 65 Lakhs||India|
|Ripal Patel||All-rounder||INR 20 Lakhs||India|
|Vicky Ostwal||All-rounder||INR 20 Lakh||India|
IPL 2022 DC Indian Players
|Rishabh Pant||Wicket keeper batsman|
INR 16 Cr(Retained)
INR 9 Cr(Retained)
INR 10.75 crores
|Kuldeep Yadav||Bowler||INR 2 crores|
|Ashwin Hebbar||Batsman||INR 20 Lakhs|
|Sarfaraz Khan||All-rounder||INR 20 Lakhs|
|Kamlesh Nagarkoti||Bowler||INR 1.10 crores|
|KS Bharat||WK-Batsman||INR 2 crores|
|Mandeep Singh||Batsman||INR 1.10 crores|
|Syed Khaleel Ahmed||Bowler||INR 5.25 crores|
|Chetan Sakariya||Bowler||INR 4.20 crores|
|Lalit Yadav||All-rounder||INR 65 Lakhs|
|Ripal Patel||All-rounder||INR 20 Lakhs|
|Yash Dhull||All-rounder||INR 50 Lakhs|
|Pravin Dubey||Bowler||INR 50 Lakhs|
|Vicky Ostwal||All-rounder||INR 20 Lakh|
IPL 2022 DC Overseas Players
INR 6.50 Cr(Retained)
|David Warner||Batsman||INR 6.25 Crores|
|Mitchell Marsh||Bowler||INR 6.50 Crores|
|Rovman Powell||Batsman||INR 2.80 crores|
|Tim Seifert||WK-Batsman||INR 50 Lakhs|
|Mustafizur Rahman||Bowler||INR 2 crores|
|Lungisani Ngidi||Bowler||INR 50 Lakhs|
IPL 2022 DC Batsmen List
|Rishabh Pant (c&wk)||INR 16 Cr(Retained)||India|
|Prithvi Shaw||INR 7.50Cr(Retained)||India|
|David Warner||INR 6.25 Crores|
|Ashwin Hebbar||INR 20 Lakhs||India|
|Sarfaraz Khan||INR 20 Lakhs||India|
|KS Bharat (wk)||INR 2 crores||India|
|Yash Dhull||INR 50 Lakhs||India|
|Mandeep Singh||INR 1.10 crores||India|
|Rovman Powell||INR 2.80 crores|
|Tim Seifert (wk)||INR 50 Lakhs|
IPL 2022 DC Bowlers List
|Anrich Nortje||INR 6.50 Cr(Retained)||South Africa|
|Shardul Thakur||INR 10.75 crores||India|
|INR 1.10 crores||India|
|INR 2 crores||Bangladesh|
|Lungi Ngidi||INR 50 Lakhs||South Africa|
|Khaleel Ahmed||INR 5.25 crores||India|
|INR 4.20 crores||India|
|Praveen Dubey||INR 50 Lakhs||India|
|Kuldeep Yadav||INR 2 crores||India|
IPL 2022 DC All-rounders List
|Axar Patel||INR 9 crores(Retained)||India|
|Mitchell Marsh||INR 6.50 Crores|
|Lalit Yadav||INR 65 Lakhs||India|
|Ripal Patel||INR 20 Lakhs||India|
|Vicky Ostwal||INR 20 Lakh||India|
IPL 2022 Retained Players List – DC
Delhi Capitals all set to retain Rishabh Pant, Prithvi Shaw, Axar Patel, and Anrich Nortje. Thinking of building a young team DC might skip their opening batter Dhawan.
|Rishabh Pant(Player No: 1)|
Wicket keeper batsman
|Axar Patel(Player No: 2)||Bowler|
|Prithvi Shaw(Player No: 3)||Batsman|
|Anrich Nortje(Player No: 4)||Bowler|
New Players signed by DC for IPL 2022
David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Shardul Thakur, Mustafizur Rahman, Kuldeep Yadav, Ashwin Hebbar, Sarfaraz Khan, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, KS Bharat, Mandeep Singh, Syed Khaleel Ahmed, Chetan Sakariya, Lalit Yadav, Ripal Patel, Yash Dhull, Rovman Powell, Pravin Dubey, Lungisani Ngidi, Tim Seifert, Vicky Ostwal
IPL 2022 DC Squad
Rishabh Pant, Axar Patel, Prithvi Shaw, Anrich Nortje, David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Shardul Thakur, Mustafizur Rahman, Kuldeep Yadav, Ashwin Hebbar, Sarfaraz Khan, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, KS Bharat, Mandeep Singh, Syed Khaleel Ahmed, Chetan Sakariya, Lalit Yadav, Ripal Patel, Yash Dhull, Rovman Powell, Pravin Dubey, Lungisani Ngidi, Tim Seifert, Vicky Ostwal
IPL 2022 Auction Date
- BCCI decides to host the IPL 2022 mega auction on February 12 and 13 in Bangalore.
- The window for the 8 existing teams to retain the players will be from the 1st November 2021 to 30th November 2021.
- The 2 new IPL teams will have the window to retain the players starting from 1st December 2021 to 25th December 2021.
- Right after this retention window period, BCCI will organize the IPL 2022 Auction at the end of December or at the beginning of January 2022.
IPL 2022 Retention Rules
- A team is set to be allowed to keep up to three Indian(capped/uncapped) and two foreign players with the total number of retentions not exceeding four.
- It has clearly said that a team cannot keep more than two uncapped players.
- As per the conditions, the team management can either retain three Indian players and one overseas player or two Indian players and two overseas players.
- Two New IPL teams can pick any 2 Indian and 1 foreign player from the Mega auction pool before the start of the auction 2022.
- Also, new teams can pick only one uncapped player before the auction.
- There will also be no Right to Match (RTM) cards for the IPL 2022 Mega Auction.
IPL 2022 Salary Cap
BCCI also explained the salary cap for the retained players based on the team’s decision of the number of players retention.
- If a team retains 4 players, Rs 42 crore will be cut from the player purse.
- If a team retains 3 players, Rs 33 crore will be cut from the player purse.
- If a team retains 2 players, Rs 24 crore will be cut from the player purse.
- If a team retains only one player, it will lose Rs 14 crore from its purse value.
- Each uncapped player retained will cost Rs 4 crore each.
If a team retains 4 of its player then the salary cap of the four players will be as follows:
*below mentioned will be the player’s annual salary
|Deductions for 4 Players||INR 42 Cr(Total)|
|Player 1||INR 16 Cr|
|Player 2||INR 12 Cr|
|Player 3||INR 8 Cr|
|Player 4||INR 6 Cr|
If a team retains 3 of its player then the salary cap of the three players will be as follows:
|3 players deduction||INR 33 Cr(Total)|
|Player 1||INR 15 Cr|
|Player 2||INR 11 Cr|
|Player 3||INR 7 Cr|
If a team retains 2 of its player then the salary cap of the two players will be as follows:
|2 Players deduction||INR 24 Cr(Total)|
|Player 1||INR 14 Cr|
|Player 2||INR 10 Cr|
If a team keeps only one player, then the team has to pay a total of INR 14 crores
|1 Player deduction||INR 14 Cr|