Table of Contents
The Hundred Points Table 2022 Men’s: The Hundred is a professional franchise 100-ball cricket tournament involving eight mens’ and eight women’s teams located in major cities across England and Wales.
The tournament is run by the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) and start from August 2022. Check here for latest the hundred schedule.
The Hundred Cricket Teams
The Hundred tournament consists of 8 teams in total which were named after the cities in England. Notably, both Men’s and Women’s teams come under the same team name. For EX: Men’s team is named Birmingham Phoenix Men’s while the Women’s team has named Birmingham Phoenix Women’s. The teams are as follows.
- Birmingham Phoenix
- Manchester Originals
- London Spirit
- Oval Invincibles
- Northern Superchargers
- Trent Rockets
- Southern Brave
- Welsh Fire
The ECB also launches a new drafting format for the Hundred tournament which is set to be in common for both Men and Women drafting. Check the details by clicking the link above.
The Hundred Points Table Men’s
As of other league matches the Hundred tournament too follows the points table system to play the playoffs and final matches.
The Hundred Points Table – Men’s 2023
The hundred Points Table for the 2023 Season will be updated once after every match ends.
|Oval Invincibles (Q)||8||6||1||1||0||13||+0.563|
|Manchester Originals (Q)||8||4||3||0||1||9||+0.521|
|Southern Brave (Q)||8||4||3||0||1||9||+0.061|
|Welsh Fire (E)||8||4||3||1||0||9||-0.055|
|Trent Rockets (E)||8||3||4||0||1||7||+0.184|
|Birmingham Phoenix (E)||8||2||4||0||2||6||-0.109|
|London Spirit (E)||8||2||4||0||2||6||-0.600|
|Northern Superchargers (E)||8||2||5||0||1||5||-0.707|
The Hundred Points Table – Men’s 2022
The Hundred Points Table – Men’s 2021
The inaugural edition of England’s 100-ball cricket match is played on July 21 with finals on August 21. In the inaugural edition of the 100 balls tournament, both men’s and women’s matches have played on the same day on the same grounds.
The Hundred Cricket Rules
The Hundred cricket rules are a bit different from the regular limited over cricket rules. England introduced the game with simple rules but new to the cricket era. Many cricket experts feel that this would bring a storm in the cricket world due to its simplified rules version.
Following are the set of rules that will be followed in the inaugural edition of the Hundred cricket tournament.
- It’s 100 balls per inning. Whoever scores the most runs wins.
- The fielding side change ends after 10 balls.
- Bowlers deliver either five or 10 consecutive balls. The captain decides.
- Each bowler can deliver a maximum of 20 balls per game.
- Each bowling side gets a strategic timeout of up to two and a half minutes.
- The coach can walk out to the middle of the ground and discuss tactics with their players mid-game.
- A 25-ball powerplay for each team.
- Two fielders are allowed outside of the initial 30-yard circle during the powerplay.
- A match of The Hundred will last two and a half hours.
- Simplified scoreboard
- All teams to have 15 member squads.
- Maximum of three foreign players allowed per squad
- At least one England Test player will have to be signed by each of the eight men’s teams.