HomeCricketIPLMI vs RCB Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction

MI vs RCB Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction

MI vs RCB Pitch Report: Mumbai Indians will lock horns with Royal Challengers Bangalore on April 11, at Wankhede Stadium.

With both sides having a strong batting line-up the clash between MI and RCB will be one of the most anticipated matches among IPL fans.

After a poor run in the IPL 2024 campaign, Mumbai Indians secured their first victory before hosting Royal Challengers Bangalore. Mumbai Indians have only one victory out of four matches they played. They suffered defeat in the matches against Gujarat, Hyderabad and Rajasthan.

But Mumbai was able to pull out the victory against Delhi Capitals. On the other hand, Royal Challengers Bangalore has secured only one victory out of five matches they played in the season til now.

Currently, Mumbai Indians have secured the 8th position while Royal Challengers Bangalore secured the 9th position in the IPL 2024 points table.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
Venue Wankhede Stadium
Date Thursday, April 11, 2024
Time 07:30 PM IST / 02:00 PM GMT

MI vs RCB Pitch Report

The Wankhede Stadium has one of the flattest pitches in the world and is suitable for batting due to the nature of the wicket and small boundaries. Spinners might have some advantages with some turns. But the batters would be able to defend the attack from bowlers.

Apart from this, We have also shared Today Match’s Dream 11 prediction of where you can have an update on the Fantasy11 team. Apart from this, We also shared the details of today’s match along with the venue, time, and many other stats.

A total of 111 IPL matches have been hosted at Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai with batting first team winning 51 matches while the chasing team had 60 wins in the stadium.

Weather Report at Wankhede Stadium

With no chance of rain, the temperature will be around 30 degrees Celsius around Mumbai Stadium by the start of the match and will reduce to 28 degrees Celsius amid the match.

Apart from this, we have shared detailed weather reports at the stadium for beloved cricket fans.

MI vs RCB Head-to-Head Stats

Mumbai and Bengaluru have been known to be fierce rivals who have played 32 matches so far where RCB has won on 14 occasions, while Mumbai Indians has won on 18 occasions.

MI vs RCB Prediction

According to Google’s win probability, Mumbai Indians have a slight advantage with a 58% winning chance while RCB has a 42% winning chance.

This percentage was based on home-ground stats and the current form of both teams in the season.

MI vs RCB Squad

Mumbai Indians

Rohit Sharma, Ishan Kishan(w), Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma, Hardik Pandya(c), Tim David, Romario Shepherd, Mohammad Nabi, Piyush Chawla, Gerald Coetzee, Jasprit Bumrah, Akash Madhwal, Kwena Maphaka, Naman Dhir, Nehal Wadhera, Shams Mulani, Shreyas Gopal, Luke Wood, Vishnu Vinod, Arjun Tendulkar, Kumar Kartikeya, Shivalik Sharma, Anshul Kamboj, Nuwan Thushara, Dewald Brevis

Royal Challengers Bangalore

Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis(c), Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell, Cameron Green, Dinesh Karthik(w), Saurav Chauhan, Reece Topley, Mayank Dagar, Mohammed Siraj, Yash Dayal, Himanshu Sharma, Suyash Prabhudessai, Mahipal Lomror, Vijaykumar Vyshak, Swapnil Singh, Karn Sharma, Tom Curran, Lockie Ferguson, Alzarri Joseph, Will Jacks, Anuj Rawat, Manoj Bhandage, Akash Deep, Rajan Kumar

Who was the leading runscorer for MI in IPL 2024?

Tilak Varma was the leading run scorer for MI as he scored 127 runs in four matches they played.

Who was the leading runscorer for RCB in IPL 2024?

Virat Kohli was the leading run scorer for RCB as he scored 316 runs in 5 matches he played.

Who was the leading wicket-taker for MI in IPL 2024?

Gerald Coetzee was the leading wicket-taker for Mumbai Indians as he picked 7 wickets in four matches he played.

Who was the leading wicket-taker for RCB in IPL 2024?

Glenn Maxwell was the leading wicket-taker for RCB as he bagged 4 wickets in five matches he played.

I'm Johi, a dedicated cricket news writer! With a passion for the game and a keen eye for detail, I would always love to bring you the latest updates, insights, and analysis from the world of cricket & Football with a positive entertainment.

Must Read