GT vs SRH Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction

IPL 2024 SRH

GT vs SRH Pitch Report: Shubman Gill-led Gujarat Titans is scheduled to play in the 12th match of the IPL 2024 schedule against Pat Cummins-led Sunrisers Hyderabad on March 31 at Narendra Modi Stadium.

After securing a victory in one out of two matches they played, Gujarat Titans will host a match against Sunrisers Hyderabad at Ahmedabad. Gujarat Titans won the first match against Mumbai Indians while lost the match against Chennai Super Kings.

On the other hand, SRH will be entering Ahmedabad with one victory out of the two matches they played. After suffering a defeat in the match against Kolkata Knight Riders, they won the match against Mumbai Indians.

Currently, SRH stands in 4th position while Gujarat Titans stand in the 8th position of the IPL 2024 points table.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Gujarat Titans vs Sunrisers Hyderabad
Venue Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad
Date Sunday, March 31, 2024
Time 10:00 AM GMT/ 03:30 PM IST

GT vs SRH Pitch Report

The Narendra Modi Stadium has 11 pitches with 5 black pitches supporting batting due to their bouncy tracks. On the other hand, 5 red pitches are dry pitches supporting the spinners.

The Stadium is known as the batting pitch with the average of both the first batting team and the chasing team almost equal. Hence there will be no effect on first batting or chasing.

We have also shared Today Match’s Dream 11 prediction of where you can have an update on the Fantasy11 team. Apart from this, We also shared the details of today’s match along with the venue, time, and many other stats.

Weather Report at Narendra Modi Stadium

With no chance of rain, the temperature is expected to be around 37 degrees Celsius during the start of the match and will likely to above 35 degrees throughout the match.

Apart from this, we have shared detailed weather reports at the stadium for our beloved fans.

Around 28 matches have been played in the stadium, with 14 matches won by batting first while 14 matches won by Batting second.

GT vs SRH Head-to-Head Stats

Gujarat Titans and Sunrisers Hyderabad have played 3 matches so far where Gujarat Titans won two matches while Sunrisers Hyderabad won one match.

Gujarat Titans posted the highest score of 199 runs while Sunrisers Hyderabad scored 195 runs which is the highest score for the side against each other.

GT vs SRH Prediction

According to Google win probability, Sunrisers Hyderabad has the slightest advantage with a 51% winning chance while Gujarat Titans has a 49% of winning chance.

This percentage was based on home-ground stats and the current form of both teams in the season.

GT vs SRH Squad

Gujarat Titans Squad

Wriddhiman Saha(w), Shubman Gill(c), Azmatullah Omarzai, David Miller, Vijay Shankar, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid Khan, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Umesh Yadav, Mohit Sharma, Spencer Johnson, Sai Sudharsan, Sharath BR, Abhinav Manohar, Noor Ahmad, Manav Suthar, Kane Williamson, Jayant Yadav, Sandeep Warrier, Shahrukh Khan, Joshua Little, Darshan Nalkande, Kartik Tyagi, Sushant Mishra, Matthew Wade

Sunrisers Hyderabad Squad 

Travis Head, Mayank Agarwal, Abhishek Sharma, Aiden Markram, Heinrich Klaasen(w), Abdul Samad, Shahbaz Ahmed, Pat Cummins(c), Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mayank Markande, Jaydev Unadkat, Nitish Reddy, Washington Sundar, Umran Malik, Glenn Phillips, Upendra Yadav, Rahul Tripathi, T Natarajan, Wanindu Hasaranga, Anmolpreet Singh, Jhatavedh Subramanyan, Sanvir Singh, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Marco Jansen, Akash Maharaj Singh

Who was the leading run scorer for the Gujarat Titans?

Sai Sudharsan was the leading run scorer with 82 runs in two matches he played in the IPL 2024 season.

Who was the leading run scorer for Sunrisers Hyderabad?

Heinrich Klaasen was the leading run scorer for Sunrisers Hyderabad with 143 runs in two matches he played in the IPL 2024 season.

Who was the leading wicket-taker for Gujarat Titans?

Johnson was the leading wicket-taker for the side after picking 3 wickets in two matches he played in the IPL 2024 season.

Who was the leading wicket-taker for Sunrisers Hyderabad? 

Natarajan was the leading wicket-taker for the side after picking 3 wickets in one match he played in the IPL 2024 season.