HomeCricketIPLDC vs SRH Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Reports

DC vs SRH Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Reports

DC vs SRH Pitch Report: Delhi Capitals will lock horns with Sunrisers Hyderabad on April 20 at Arun Jaitley Stadium.

Rishabh Pant-led Delhi Capitals had a thriller win in their last match against Gujarat Titans played on April 17. Delhi has won 3 out of seven matches in the 2024 campaign so far and is set to host Sunrisers Hyderabad on Saturday evening at New Delhi Stadium.

They won the matches against Gujarat Titans, Lucknow Super Giants, and Chennai Super Kings while suffering defeats against Punjab Kings, Rajasthan Royals, Kolkata Knight Riders, and Mumbai Indians.

On the other hand, Sunrisers Hyderabad secured four out of six matches before visiting Delhi. They won the matches against Mumbai Indians, Chennai Super Kings, Punjab Kings, and Royal Challengers Bangalore while suffering defeat in the matches against Kolkata Knight Riders and Gujarat Titans.

Currently, Delhi Capitals secured sixth position while SRH secured fourth position in the IPL 2024 points table.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Delhi Capitals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad
Venue Arun Jaitley Stadium
Date Saturday, April 20, 2024
Time 07:30 PM IST / 02:00 PM GMT

DC vs SRH Pitch Report

Delhi’s Arun Jaitley Stadium will host its first game of IPL 2024. The average score at this venue is 168 which indicates that it will be a batting-friendly match. Pace bowlers will get more help from the surface here than spinners. Teams batting first have a slight advantage on this ground.

Arun Jaitley Stadium
Arun Jaitley Stadium (Image: Wiki)

Apart from this, We have also shared Today Match’s Dream 11 prediction of where you can have an update on the Fantasy11 team. Apart from this, We also shared the details of today’s match along with the venue, time, and many other stats.

Weather Report at Arun Jaitley Stadium

With no chance of rain, the temperature will be around 29 degrees Celsius but will feel like 27 degrees Celsius around the city during the match. The humidity will be around 27% and the air remains unhealthy.

For detailed reports, we have shared a post on today’s weather reports at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi.

DC vs SRH Head-to-Head Stats

Delhi Capitals and Sunrisers Hyderabad have played 23 matches in the IPL history where Hyderabad has won 12 matches while Delhi won on 11 occasions.  Delhi posted a high score of 207 against Sunrisers Hyderabad while SRH posted a high score of 219 against DC.

DC vs SRH Prediction

According to Google Win Probability, Sunrisers Hyderabad has a slight advantage with a 54% winning chance while Delhi Capitals has a 46% winning chance.

This percentage was based on home-ground stats and the current form of both teams in the season.

DC vs SRH Squad

Delhi Capitals 

Prithvi Shaw, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Abishek Porel, Shai Hope, Rishabh Pant(w/c), Sumit Kumar, Tristan Stubbs, Axar Patel, Kuldeep Yadav, Mukesh Kumar, Ishant Sharma, Khaleel Ahmed, Kumar Kushagra, Praveen Dubey, Lalit Yadav, Lizaad Williams, David Warner, Jhye Richardson, Anrich Nortje, Yash Dhull, Mitchell Marsh, Ricky Bhui, Rasikh Dar Salam, Vicky Ostwal, Swastik Chikara

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Abhishek Sharma, Travis Head, Heinrich Klaasen(w), Aiden Markram, Abdul Samad, Nitish Reddy, Shahbaz Ahmed, Pat Cummins(c), Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jaydev Unadkat, T Natarajan, Mayank Markande, Umran Malik, Anmolpreet Singh, Glenn Phillips, Rahul Tripathi, Washington Sundar, Upendra Yadav, Jhatavedh Subramanyan, Sanvir Singh, Vijayakanth Viyaskanth, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Marco Jansen, Akash Maharaj Singh, Mayank Agarwal

Who is the leading runscorer for DC in IPL 2024?

Rishabh Pant was the leading runscorer for DC as he scored 210 runs in 7 matches he played.

Who is the leading runscorer for SRH in IPL 2024?

Heinrich Klaasen was the leading runscorer for SRH as he scored 253 runs in 6 matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for DC in IPL 2024?

Khaleel Ahmed was the leading wicket-taker for DC as he picked 10 wickets in seven matches.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for SRH in IPL 2024?

Pat Cummins was the leading wicket-taker for SRH as he picked 9 wickets in six matches.

I'm Johi, a dedicated cricket news writer! With a passion for the game and a keen eye for detail, I would always love to bring you the latest updates, insights, and analysis from the world of cricket & Football with a positive entertainment.

Must Read