HomeCricketNewsIndia vs Pakistan Weather Report: Rain Threatens High Stakes clash between Arch-Rivals

India vs Pakistan Weather Report: Rain Threatens High Stakes clash between Arch-Rivals

India vs Pakistan Weather Report: Once again India and Pakistan are set to renew their rivalry as both teams are set to clash in the stages of T20 World Cup 2024 at Nassau County Cricket Stadium in New York.

India vs Pakistan Weather Report

On this occasion, the weather forecast suggests that rain might interrupt high high-stakes clash between the rivals. As per the current weather forecast, there is a high possibility with a 51% chance of rain at 11:00 AM Local / 08:30 PM IST, which is half an hour after the start of the match.

There is a 42% chance of precipitation and the temperature will hover around 25 degrees Celsius with 58% humidity. Since it is a day game, extra time will be allotted if there is any delay or interruption due to rain. But there is a huge possibility for Cricket fans to witness a full 20-over match.

India is set to face Pakistan after having an incredible start in the T20 World Cup campaign with an 8-wicket victory against Ireland on June 05. During the match, Indian captain Rohit Sharma had discomfort and retired hurt during the match. He scored 52 runs on 37 deliveries with a strike rate of 140.54.

While batting in a net session ahead of the Pakistan clash, he suffered a blow in his left thumb and paused his practice. But he resumed his practice after receiving medical support from India’s medical team.

He was smacked on his thumb and took off his glove to access the blow and the Medical team rushed to the ground to check for injuries.

On the other hand, Pakistan is preparing heavily for the upcoming clash after suffering a defeat against cohosts USA on June 06. The match tied with both sides scoring 159 runs in their innings and the United States won the match by Super Over.

ICC has revealed a statement on the Nassau County International Cricket Stadium has not been as consistent as expected. The Groundsmen are working hard to give the best possible surfaces for the remaining games.

India Squad

Rohit Sharma (c), Hardik Pandya, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant, Sanju Samson, Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja, Axar Patel, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Arshdeep Singh, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohd. Siraj, Shubman Gill, Rinku Singh, Khaleel Ahmed, Avesh Khan

Pakistan Squad

Babar Azam (c), Abrar Ahmed, Azam Khan, Fakhar Zaman, Haris Rauf, Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Abbas Afridi, Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Rizwan, Naseem Shah, Saim Ayub, Shadab Khan, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Usman Khan

I'm Johi, a dedicated cricket news writer! With a passion for the game and a keen eye for detail, I would always love to bring you the latest updates, insights, and analysis from the world of cricket & Football with a positive entertainment.

Must Read