HomeCricketIPLRR vs RCB Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction

RR vs RCB Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction

RR vs RCB Pitch Report: Rajasthan Royals will lock horns with Royal Challengers Bangalore on April 06 at Sawai Mansingh Indoor Stadium.

After a successful start in the IPL 2024 campaign, Rajasthan had three consecutive victories and will be hosting Royal Challengers Bangalore in the fourth match.

Rajasthan Royals has won the matches against Lucknow Super Giants, Delhi Capitals, and Mumbai Indians. On the other hand, Royal Challengers Bangalore has won only one match out of four matches they played in the campaign.

Currently, Rajasthan Royals secured the 2nd position while Royal Challengers Bangalore secured the 8th position of the IPL 2024 points table.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
Venue Sawai Mansingh Indoor Stadium
Date Saturday, April 06, 2024
Time 07:30 PM IST/ 02:00 PM GMT

RR vs RCB Pitch Report

Sawai Mansingh Stadium is a batting pitch with an average of the first innings totaling 150 runs. The pitch will support spinners during the day and the chasing team will have an advantage in the clash.

Around 54 IPL matches have been played at this venue, and 34 matches have been won by the chasing team while the batting first team won 20 times.

Weather Report at Sawai Mansingh Indoor Stadium

With no chance of rain, the temperature will be around 32 degrees in Jaipur city by the start of the match, but it will reduce to 27 degrees by the end of the match. The humidity will be around 31 percent and the air quality remains unhealthy.

We have shared a post giving a detailed weather report of the Sawai Mansingh Indoor Stadium. Apart from this, We have also shared Today Match’s Dream 11 prediction of where you can have an update on the Fantasy11 team. Apart from this, We also shared the details of today’s match along with the venue, time, and many other stats.

RR vs RCB Head-to-Head Stats

Rajasthan Royals and Royal Challengers Bangalore have faced each other on 27 occasions, where RCB has won on 15 occasions while Rajasthan pulled out victory on 12 occasions only.

RR vs RCB Prediction

According to Google Win Probability, Rajasthan Royals has the advantage with a 55% winning chance while Royal Challengers Bangalore has a 45% winning chance.

RR vs RCB Squad

Rajasthan Royals

Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson(w/c), Riyan Parag, Dhruv Jurel, Shimron Hetmyer, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Avesh Khan, Nandre Burger, Yuzvendra Chahal, Rovman Powell, Tanush Kotian, Kuldeep Sen, Shubham Dubey, Abid Mushtaq, Kunal Singh Rathore, Donovan Ferreira, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Keshav Maharaj, Navdeep Saini, Sandeep Sharma

Royal Challengers Bangalore

Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis(c), Cameron Green, Glenn Maxwell, Rajat Patidar, Dinesh Karthik, Anuj Rawat(w), Mayank Dagar, Reece Topley, Mohammed Siraj, Yash Dayal, Mahipal Lomror, Suyash Prabhudessai, Karn Sharma, Vijaykumar Vyshak, Swapnil Singh, Tom Curran, Lockie Ferguson, Alzarri Joseph, Will Jacks, Manoj Bhandage, Akash Deep, Saurav Chauhan, Rajan Kumar, Himanshu Sharma

Who was the leading runscorer for Rajasthan Royal in IPL 2024?

Riyan Parag was the leading runscorer for RR as he amassed 181 runs in 3 matches he played.

Who was the leading run scorer for Royal Challengers Bangalore in IPL 2024?

Virat Kohli was the leading runscorer for RCB as he amassed 203 runs in 4 matches he played.

Who was the leading wicket-taker for Rajasthan Royals in IPL 2024?

Yuzvendra Chahal was the leading wicket-taker for RR bagging 6 wickets in 3 matches he played.

Who was the leading wicket-taker for Royal Challengers Bangalore in IPL 2024?

Glenn Maxwell was the leading wicket-taker for RCB bagging four wickets in 4 matches he played.

I'm Johi, a dedicated cricket news writer! With a passion for the game and a keen eye for detail, I would always love to bring you the latest updates, insights, and analysis from the world of cricket & Football with a positive entertainment.

Must Read