HomeCricketIPLRR vs RCB Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction and Squad

RR vs RCB Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction and Squad

RR vs RCB Pitch Report: Rajasthan Royals will lock horns with Royal Challengers Bengaluru on the Eliminators on May 22 at Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad.

Royal Challengers Bengaluru is set to clash against Rajasthan after six consecutive wins while RR has no wins in the last five matches. RCB had a poor start in the 2024 campaign with only one victory in the first half of the tournament while securing back-to-back victories in the second phase of the tournament. They secured a 27-run victory against Chennai Super Kings to finish in the fourth spot in the IPL 2024 points table.

On the other hand, Rajasthan has 8 victories in group stages despite losing four matches and a match abandoned in the fixtures. Both sides will meet at Ahmedabad to secure a ticket for Qualifiers 02 which is set to be played at Chepauk on May 24.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bengaluru
Venue Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad
Date Wednesday, May 22, 2024
Time 07:30 PM IST/ 02:00 PM GMT

RR vs RCB Pitch Report

The Narendra Modi Stadium is known for its conditions favoring batters. Despite the last match at the stadium having been abandoned due to rainfall, 33 IPL matches have been played at Ahmedabad where the batting first team has won 15 times while the second batting team registered victory in 18 matches.

The first innings has an average score of 171-180 runs. In the ongoing campaign, 6 matches have been played at the stadium where the first batting team has won twice while the chasing team has secured victories in 4 matches.

Narendra Modi Stadium
Narendra Modi Stadium

Apart from this, We have also shared Today Match’s Dream 11 prediction of where you can have an update on the Fantasy11 team. Apart from this, We also shared the details of today’s match along with the venue, time, and many other stats.

Weather Reports at Narendra Modi Stadium

With no chance of rain, the temperature will be around 44 degrees Celsius around the stadium during the match. The humidity will be 20-22 percent around the stadium and the wind speed at the venue will reach 16 km/hr. We have shared detailed weather reports at the stadium for our beloved fans.

RR vs RCB Head-to-Head Stats

Rajasthan Royals and Bengaluru have clashed on 31 IPL matches where RR has 13 wins while RCB has registered 15 victories and three matches did not produce any results. Rajasthan has a high score of 217 against RCB while Bengaluru has a high score of 200 against RR.

RR vs RCB Prediction

As per Google Win Probability, Royal Challengers Bengaluru has a slight advantage with 55% winning chances while Rajasthan Royals has 45% winning chances. This percentage was based on home-ground stats and the current form of both teams in the season.

RR vs RCB Squad

Rajasthan Royals 

Yashasvi Jaiswal, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Sanju Samson(w/c), Riyan Parag, Dhruv Jurel, Rovman Powell, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Sandeep Sharma, Avesh Khan, Nandre Burger, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Sen, Shubham Dubey, Keshav Maharaj, Donovan Ferreira, Navdeep Saini, Shimron Hetmyer, Tanush Kotian, Abid Mushtaq, Kunal Singh Rathore

Royal Challengers Bengaluru

Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis(c), Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell, Cameron Green, Dinesh Karthik(w), Mahipal Lomror, Karn Sharma, Yash Dayal, Lockie Ferguson, Mohammed Siraj, Swapnil Singh, Anuj Rawat, Suyash Prabhudessai, Vijaykumar Vyshak, Himanshu Sharma, Mayank Dagar, Alzarri Joseph, Manoj Bhandage, Akash Deep, Saurav Chauhan, Rajan Kumar, Tom Curran


Who is the most runscorer for RR in IPL 2024? 

Riyan Parag was the leading runscorer for RR as he amassed 531 runs in 14 matches he played.

Who is the most runscorer for RCB in IPL 2024?

Virat Kohli was the leading runscorer for RCB as he amassed 708 runs in 14 matches he played.

Who is the most wicket-taker for RR in IPL 2024?

Yuzvendra Chahal was the leading wicket-taker for RR as he picked 17 wickets in 13 matches he played.

Who is the most wicket-taker for RCB in IPL 2024?

Yash Dhayal was the leading wicket-taker for RCB as he picked 15 wickets in 13 matches he played.

I'm Johi, a dedicated cricket news writer! With a passion for the game and a keen eye for detail, I would always love to bring you the latest updates, insights, and analysis from the world of cricket & Football with a positive entertainment.

Must Read