HomeCricketIPLRR vs MI Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction

RR vs MI Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction

RR vs MI Pitch Report: The table toppers Rajasthan Royals will lock horns with five-time champions Mumbai Indians on April 22 at Sawai Mansingh Indoor Stadium.

After having a successful campaign in the IPL 2024 season so far, Rajasthan Royals is set to host Mumbai Indians and looks forward to their seventh victory in the ongoing season.

Rajasthan Royals has suffered only one defeat against Gujarat Titans on April 10. They secured victories in the matches against Lucknow Super Giants, Delhi Capitals, Mumbai Indians, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Punjab Kings, and Kolkata Knight Riders.

On the other hand, Mumbai had a poor start in the campaign with three consecutive defeats before securing victory over Delhi Capitals, Royal Challengers Bangalore, and Punjab Kings.

Currently, Rajasthan Royals have been in the top position while Mumbai Indians secured 7th position in the IPL 2024 points table.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Rajasthan Royals vs Mumbai Indians
Venue Sawai Mansingh Indoor Stadium
Date Monday, April 22, 2024
Time 07:30 PM IST / 02:00 PM GMT

RR vs MI Pitch Report

Sawai Mansingh Stadium is a batting pitch with an average of the first innings totaling 150 runs. The pitch will support spinners during the day and the chasing team will have an advantage in the clash.

Around 56 IPL matches have been played at this venue, and 36 matches have been won by the chasing team while the batting first team won 20 times.

Sawai Mansingh International Stadium

Apart from this, We have also shared Today Match’s Dream 11 prediction of where you can have an update on the Fantasy11 team. Apart from this, We also shared the details of today’s match along with the venue, time, and many other stats.

Weather Reports at Sawai Mansingh Indoor Stadium

With no chance of rain, the temperature will be around 28 degrees, the real feel will be 25 degrees. The humidity will be around 26% and the air remains unhealthy.

We have also shared a post on today’s Weather conditions at Sawai Mansingh Indoor Stadium with a detailed report.

RR vs MI Head-to-Head Stats

Rajasthan Royals and Mumbai Indians have met on 29 occasions where RR has won 13 times and MI secured victory on 15 occasions. Rajasthan Royals has a high score of 212 runs against Mumbai while MI scored 214 runs against Rajasthan Royals.

RR vs MI Prediction

As per Google Win Probability, Mumbai Indians have a slight advantage with a 54% winning chance while Rajasthan Royals have a 46% winning chance.

This percentage was based on home-ground stats and the current form of both teams in the season.

RR vs MI Squad

Rajasthan Royals 

Sanju Samson (c & wk), Yashasvi Jaiswal, Riyan Parag, Dhruv Jurel, Shimron Hetmyer, Rovman Powell, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Avesh Khan, Kuldeep Sen, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jos Buttler, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Shubham Dubey, Navdeep Saini, Nandre Burger, Sandeep Sharma, Keshav Maharaj Tanush Kotian, Donovan Ferreira, Abid Mushtaq, Kunal Singh Rathore

Mumbai Indians

Ishan Kishan (wk), Hardik Pandya (c), Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma, Tim David, Romario Shepherd, Mohammad Nabi, Gerald Coetzee, Shreyas Gopal, Jasprit Bumrah, Akash Madhwal, Nuwan Thushara, Kumar Kartikeya, Piyush Chawla, Naman Dhir, Luke Wood, Harvik Desai, Shams Mulani, Arjun Tendulkar, Nehal Wadhera, Shivalik Sharma, Anshul Kamboj, Dewald Brevis, Kwena Maphaka

Who is the leading runscorer for RR in IPL 2024?

Riyan Parag was the leading runscorer for RR as he scored 318 runs in 7 matches he played.

Who is the leading runscorer for MI in IPL 2024?

Rohit Sharma was the leading runscorer for MI as he scored 297 runs in 7 matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for RR in IPL 2024?

Yuzvendra Chahal was the leading wicket-taker for RR as he picked 12 wickets in 7 matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for MI in IPL 2024?

Jasprit Bumrah was the leading wicket-taker for MI as he picked 13 wickets in 7 matches he played.

I'm Johi, a dedicated cricket news writer! With a passion for the game and a keen eye for detail, I would always love to bring you the latest updates, insights, and analysis from the world of cricket & Football with a positive entertainment.

Must Read