RR vs LSG Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction

Rajasthan Royals
Rajasthan Royals(Image: IPL)

RR vs LSG Pitch Report: Rajasthan Royals and Lucknow Super Giants will be locking horns in the fourth match of the IPL 2024 schedule on March 24 at Jaipur.

Both teams are set to play their first match of the campaign where Rajasthan will be having slight advantage with home ground. During the 2023 season, Rajasthan missed the spot in playoffs after securing the fifth position in the points table.

On the other hand, LSG qualified for the playoff securing the third position in the table, but lost the eliminators against Mumbai Indians by 81 runs.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Rajasthan Royals vs Lucknow Super Giants
Venue Sawai Mansingh Stadium
Date Sunday, March 24, 2024
Time 03:30 PM IST / 10:00 AM GMT

RR vs LSG Pitch Report

Sawai Mansingh Stadium is a batting pitch with an average of the first innings totaling 150 runs. The pitch will support spinners during the day and the chasing team will have an advantage in the clash.

We have also shared Today Match’s Dream 11 prediction of where you can have an update on the Fantasy11 team. Apart from this, We also shared the details of today’s match along with the venue, time, and many other stats.

Around 52 IPL matches have been played at this venue, and 34 matches have been won by the chasing team.

Weather Report for Sawai Mansingh Stadium

The temperature at the stadium will be hot and humid during the start of the match, but it will drop to 24 degrees in the evening. The Humidity will be around 30 percent and there is no possibility of rain. We have updated detailed weather reports of the stadium.

 RR vs LSG Head-to-Head Stats

Rajasthan Royals and Lucknow Super Giants have played three games against each other, with the Royals having a slight advantage with two wins.

Lucknow has posted a high score of 162 runs while Rajasthan has a high score of 178 runs against Lucknow.

RR vs LSG Prediction 

According to win probability, Rajasthan Royals has a 54% chance of winning the clash while Lucknow Super Giants will have a 46% chance of victory.

RR vs LSG Squad

Rajasthan Royals Squad

Jos Buttler, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Sanju Samson(w/c), Shimron Hetmyer, Dhruv Jurel, Rovman Powell, Riyan Parag, Shubham Dubey, Ravichandran Ashwin, Avesh Khan, Trent Boult, Yuzvendra Chahal, Sandeep Sharma, Navdeep Saini, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Prasidh Krishna, Tanush Kotian, Nandre Burger, Kuldeep Sen, Donovan Ferreira, Abid Mushtaq, Kunal Singh Rathore

Lucknow Super Giants Squad

Devdutt Padikkal, Quinton de Kock, Deepak Hooda, KL Rahul(w/c), Nicholas Pooran, Marcus Stoinis, Krunal Pandya, Ravi Bishnoi, Mohsin Khan, Naveen-ul-Haq, Shivam Mavi, Amit Mishra, Shamar Joseph, David Willey, Kyle Mayers, Ashton Turner, Krishnappa Gowtham, Prerak Mankad, Yash Thakur, Manimaran Siddharth, Ayush Badoni, Yudhvir Singh Charak, Arshad Khan, Mayank Yadav, Arshin Kulkarni

When did RR win the IPL?

Rajasthan Royals hasn’t won the trophy since their title win in the inaugural season back in 2008.

Who is the CEO of RR?

Ranjit Barthakur is the chairman of the franchise while Jake Lush McCrum is the CEO.

When did LSG join IPL?

The Lucknow Franchise was introduced in 2021 and has qualified for the playoffs in the 2022 and 2023 seasons.

Who Owns LSG? 

Sanjiv Goenka was the chairman of the LSG and has been owned by RPSG Group.