RR vs DC Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction

IPL 2024 Delhi Capitals

RR vs DC Pitch Report: Rishabh Pant-led Delhi Capitals is scheduled to play in the 9th match of the IPL 2024 campaign against Sanju Samson-led Rajasthan Royals on March 28 at Sawai Mansingh Indoor Stadium.

After suffering a defeat in their opener match of the 2024 season, Delhi Capitals will be looking for a victory in the upcoming clash.

Delhi saw the comeback of the skipper Rishabh Pant in the first match. He returned to professional cricket after 15 months, Pant scored 18 runs off 13 balls before getting out to Harshal Patel during the match against Punjab Kings.

On the other hand, Rajasthan Royals had a positive start after winning the match against Lucknow Super Giants on March 24. Sanju Samson scored 82 runs off 52 deliveries while Riyan Parag’s 43 off 29 deliveries helped the side to win the match against Lucknow Super Giants.

Rajasthan Royals stands second in the IPL 2024 points table while Delhi Capitals secured eighth position in the table.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals
Venue Sawai Mansingh Indoor Stadium
Date Thursday, March 28, 2024
Time 07:30 PM IST / 02:00 PM GMT

RR vs DC Pitch Report

The Sawai Mansingh Stadium pitch has been favorable for the chasing side. The pitch is slightly drier for the game between RR and LSG which supports spinners than pacers.

While bounce was even for most of the match, the ball kept low at times. But the evening game will be expected to favor batters from both sides.

Including the four IPL matches, a total of 53 matches have been played in the stadium, and 34 matches have been won by the side batting at the second.

Sawai Mansingh International Stadium

Weather Report at Sawai Mansingh International Stadium

The temperature in the city will be around 35 degrees deliveries when the match starts. Considering the dew factor, it will cool up to 30 degrees later in the match.

With no chances of rain and humidity will be around 31% percentage, the atmosphere will be perfect for an intense clash.

Apart from this, We have also shared Today Match’s Dream 11 prediction of where you can have an update on the Fantasy11 team. Apart from this, We also shared the details of today’s match along with the venue, time, and many other stats.

RR vs DC Head-to-Head Stats

Rajasthan Royals and Delhi Capitals have clashed in 27 matches so far out of which Delhi won by 13 matches while Rajasthan won 14 matches. Delhi posted the highest score of 207 runs against Rajasthan while the latter scored 222 which is their highest score against Delhi.

RR vs DC Prediction

According to Google’s win probability, Rajasthan Royals has an advantage with a 57% winning chance while Delhi Capitals has a 43% winning chance in the upcoming match.

This percentage was based on home-ground stats and the current form of both teams in the season.

RR vs DC Squads

Rajasthan Royals Squad

Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson(w/c), Riyan Parag, Shimron Hetmyer, Dhruv Jurel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Sandeep Sharma, Avesh Khan, Trent Boult, Yuzvendra Chahal, Nandre Burger, Rovman Powell, Tanush Kotian, Shubham Dubey, Kuldeep Sen, Navdeep Saini, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Prasidh Krishna, Donovan Ferreira, Abid Mushtaq, Kunal Singh Rathore

Delhi Capitals Squad

David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Shai Hope, Rishabh Pant(w/c), Ricky Bhui, Tristan Stubbs, Axar Patel, Sumit Kumar, Abishek Porel, Kuldeep Yadav, Khaleel Ahmed, Ishant Sharma, Mukesh Kumar, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Vicky Ostwal, Praveen Dubey, Jhye Richardson, Anrich Nortje, Prithvi Shaw, Lalit Yadav, Rasikh Dar Salam, Kumar Kushagra, Yash Dhull, Swastik Chikara

Who is the leading run-scorer for Rajasthan in the RR vs LSG clash?

Sanju Samson scored 82 runs on 52 deliveries including  in the match against Lucknow Super Giants

Who is the wicket-taker for Rajasthan in the RR vs LSG clash?

Trent Boult bagged two wickets for 35 runs in the four overs he bowled with an economy of 8.75 economy.

Who is the captain of the DC in IPL 2024?

Rishabh Pant who returned to cricketing action after 15 months will be leading the side for the IPL 2024 season.

Who won the match between DC vs PBKS?

Punjab Kings won their first match of the IPL 2024 campaign against Delhi Capitals by four wickets.

How many times has DC qualified for the Playoffs?

Delhi Capitals has qualified for the Playoffs six times and they even qualified for finals in the year 2020 but lost to Mumbai Indians.