RCB vs LSG Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction

IPL RCB

RCB vs LSG Pitch Report: Royal Challengers Bangalore will lock horns with Lucknow Super Giants on April 02 at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium.

Faf du Plessis-led Royal Challengers will be hosting Lucknow Super Giants on Tuesday after securing one victory out of the three matches they played in the IPL 2024 campaign.

They lost the opener match against Chennai Super Kings and secured victory in the match against Punjab Kings while suffering a defeat in the match against KKR by seven wickets.

Meanwhile, Lucknow will be playing their third match of the IPL 2024 campaign where they suffered a defeat in the match against Rajasthan Royals and pulled out a victory during the match against Punjab Kings.

Currently, Lucknow Super Giants secured sixth place while RCB secured 9th position in the IPL 2024 points table.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Lucknow Super Giants
Venue M. Chinnaswamy Stadium
Date Tuesday, April 02, 2024
Time 07:30 PM IST/ 02:00 PM GMT

RCB vs LSG Pitch Report

The Bengaluru Stadium typically offers flat pitches which support batters. In the case of bowlers, Wrist Spinners could be pivotal choices for the upcoming clash at Bengaluru.

The M. Chinnaswamy Stadium has hosted 90 games in the Indian Premier League, and 49 matches have been won by teams batting second with four games ending with no result and one game ending in a tie.

Weather Report at Chinnaswamy Stadium

The temperature in Bengaluru will be around 32 degrees Celsius when the match starts but will reduce up to 27 degrees during the match.  With no chance of rain, Humidity will remain around 44%.

RCB vs LSG Head-to-Head Stats

Royal Challengers Bangalore and Lucknow Super Giants have four matches in the IPL so far where RCB emerged as winners in three matches while LSG had one victory against Bangalore-based franchise.

RCB vs LSG Prediction

According to Google Win Probability, Royal Challengers Bangalore has a high chance of winning the match with a 54% winning chance while LSG has only a 46% Winning chance.

This percentage was based on home-ground stats and the current form of both teams in the season.

RCB vs LSG Squad 

Royal Challengers Bangalore Squad

Quinton de Kock(w), KL Rahul, Devdutt Padikkal, Marcus Stoinis, Nicholas Pooran(c), Ayush Badoni, Krunal Pandya, Ravi Bishnoi, Mohsin Khan, Mayank Yadav, Manimaran Siddharth, Naveen-ul-Haq, Amit Mishra, Kyle Mayers, Ashton Turner, Krishnappa Gowtham, Matt Henry, Deepak Hooda, Prerak Mankad, Yash Thakur, Shivam Mavi, Yudhvir Singh Charak, Arshad Khan, Shamar Joseph, Arshin Kulkarni

Lucknow Super Giants Squad

Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis(c), Cameron Green, Glenn Maxwell, Rajat Patidar, Anuj Rawat(w), Alzarri Joseph, Mayank Dagar, Mohammed Siraj, Yash Dayal, Vijaykumar Vyshak, Dinesh Karthik, Karn Sharma, Reece Topley, Tom Curran, Swapnil Singh, Lockie Ferguson, Mahipal Lomror, Will Jacks, Suyash Prabhudessai, Manoj Bhandage, Akash Deep, Saurav Chauhan, Rajan Kumar, Himanshu Sharma

Who was the leading runscorer for RCB in IPL 2024?

Virat Kohli was the leading runscorer for the side as he scored 181 runs in three matches played in the IPL 2024 campaign.

Who was the leading runscorer for LSG in IPL 2024?

Nicholas Pooran was the leading run scorer for LSG as he scored 106 runs in 2 matches they played in the IPL 2024 campaign.

Who was the leading wicket-taker for RCB in IPL 2024?

Yash Dayal was the leading wicket-taker for the side as he picked three wickets in three matches they played.

Who was the leading wicket-taker for LSG in IPL 2024?

Mayank Yadav was the leading wicket-taker for LSG as he picked up three wickets in one match he played.