RCB vs KKR Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction

IPL RCB

RCB vs KKR Pitch Report: The highly anticipated IPL match between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Kolkata Knight Riders is set to be played on March 29 at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium.

Shreyas Iyer-led Kolkata Knight Riders have won the first match of their IPL 2024 campaign against SRH and are set to play their second match against Faf du Plessis-led Royal Challengers Bangalore.

RCB who suffered a defeat in their opener match, made a comeback during the match against Punjab Kings where RCB star Virat Kohli smashed 77 runs on 49 deliveries to give an impressive start to defeat PBKS. They will be heading to their home ground facing a Kolkata-based franchise.

KKR currently stands fourth in the IPL 2024 points table, while RCB secured 6th position in the table.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders
Venue M. Chinnaswamy Stadium
Date Friday, March 29, 2024
Time 07:30 PM IST/ 02:00 PM GMT

RCB vs KKR Pitch Report

The Bengaluru Stadium typically offers flat pitches which support batters. Both sides have big names in the batting line-up, so we shall expect a high-score encounter at Chinnaswamy Stadium.

In the case of bowlers, Wrist Spinners could be pivotal choices for the upcoming clash at Bengaluru.

The M. Chinnaswamy Stadium has hosted 89 games in the Indian Premier League, and 48 matches have been won by teams batting second with four games ending with no result and one game ending in a tie.

Chinnaswamy Stadium

Weather Report at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium

With no chances for rain, Bengaluru stadium’s temperature will be around 32 degrees by the start of the match and will be reduced to 26 degrees during the match. The humidity will not exceed 41%.

Apart from this, We have also shared Today Match’s Dream 11 prediction of where you can have an update on the Fantasy11 team. Apart from this, We also shared the details of today’s match along with the venue, time, and many other stats.

RCB vs KKR Head-to-Head Stats

Royal Challengers Bangalore and Kolkata Knight Riders have clashed on 33 occasions in IPL with Kolkata having an advantage with securing 19 wins, while RCB has managed to secure victory in 14 wins.

The dew factor may affect the match, hence the captain winning the toss would look to bowl first.

RCB vs KKR Prediction

According to Google’s win probability, Royal Challengers Bangalore has an advantage with a 53% winning chance while KKR has a 47% winning chance.

This percentage was based on home-ground stats and the current form of both teams in the season.

RCB vs KKR Squads

Royal Challengers Bangalore Squad

Faf du Plessis(c), Virat Kohli, Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell, Cameron Green, Dinesh Karthik, Anuj Rawat(w), Alzarri Joseph, Mayank Dagar, Mohammed Siraj, Yash Dayal, Mahipal Lomror, Suyash Prabhudessai, Karn Sharma, Vijaykumar Vyshak, Swapnil Singh, Lockie Ferguson, Will Jacks, Manoj Bhandage, Akash Deep, Saurav Chauhan, Rajan Kumar, Himanshu Sharma, Tom Curran, Reece Topley

Kolkata Knight Riders Squad

Philip Salt(w), Venkatesh Iyer, Shreyas Iyer(c), Nitish Rana, Rinku Singh, Ramandeep Singh, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Mitchell Starc, Harshit Rana, Varun Chakaravarthy, Suyash Sharma, Manish Pandey, Vaibhav Arora, Angkrish Raghuvanshi, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Chetan Sakariya, Sherfane Rutherford, Sakib Hussain, Anukul Roy, Srikar Bharat, Dushmantha Chameera

Who was the leading run scorer for RCB in IPL 2024?

Virat Kohli has the highest score for the RCB with 98 runs in two matches he played.

Who was the leading run scorer for KKR in IPL 2024?

Andre Russell smashed 64 runs on 25 balls with 3 fours and 7 sixes during their match against Sunrisers Hyderabad.

Who was the leading wicket-taker for KKR in IPL 2024?

Harshit Rana bagged three wickets for 33 runs in four overs with an economy of 8.25.

Who was the leading wicket-taker for RCB in IPL 2024?

Glenn Maxwell was the leading wicket-taker for RCB bagging two wickets in two matches he bowled.