HomeCricketIPLRCB vs GT Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction and Squad

RCB vs GT Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction and Squad

RCB vs GT Pitch Report: Royals Challengers Bengaluru will lock horns with Gujarat Titans on May 04 at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium.

Royal Challengers Bengaluru is set to host Gujarat Titans on Saturday’s clash after securing three victories in the IPL 2024 campaign. Their last encounter with Gujarat concluded with a victory by 9 wickets and will be looking to pummel GT at Bengaluru Stadium.

On the other hand, the Gujarat Titans have secured four victories out of 10 matches they played. After their defeat in the home ground, Gujarat will be aiming for a victory in the upcoming clash.

Currently, Royal Challengers Bengaluru has been positioned last while Gujarat Titans secured the 8th position in the IPL 2024 points table.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings
Venue Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium
Date Friday, April 05, 2024
Time 07:30 PM IST/ 02:00 PM GMT

RCB vs GT Pitch Report

The Bengaluru Stadium typically offers flat pitches which support batters. In the case of bowlers, Wrist Spinners could be pivotal choices for the upcoming clash at Bengaluru.

Chinnaswamy Stadium

The M. Chinnaswamy Stadium has hosted 92 games in the Indian Premier League, and 39 matches have been won by teams batting first while 49 matches have been won by teams batting second with four games ending with no result.

Apart from this, We have also shared Today Match’s Dream 11 prediction of where you can have an update on the Fantasy11 team. Apart from this, We also shared the details of today’s match along with the venue, time, and many other stats.

Weather Report at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium

With no chance of rain, the temperature will be around 27 degrees Celsius around the city in the evening, while the humidity will be around 34%.

We have also shared detailed weather reports at the stadium for beloved cricket fans.

RCB vs GT Head-to-Head Stats

Bengaluru and Gujarat Titans have played four IPL matches so far, where GT has won on two occasions while RCB has won on two occasions.

Royal Challengers Bengaluru has scored the highest total of 206 against GT so far, while Gujarat Titans have a high score of 200 runs against RCB.

RCB vs GT Prediction

As per Google Win Probability, Royal Challengers Bengaluru has a 55% winning chance while Gujarat Titans has a 45% winning chance.

This percentage was based on home-ground stats and the current form of both teams in the IPL history.

RCB vs GT Squad

Royal Challengers Bengaluru

Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis(c), Will Jacks, Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell, Cameron Green, Dinesh Karthik(w), Swapnil Singh, Karn Sharma, Mohammed Siraj, Yash Dayal, Anuj Rawat, Mahipal Lomror, Himanshu Sharma, Akash Deep, Vijaykumar Vyshak, Reece Topley, Tom Curran, Lockie Ferguson, Mayank Dagar, Alzarri Joseph, Suyash Prabhudessai, Manoj Bhandage, Saurav Chauhan, Rajan Kumar

Gujarat Titans

Wriddhiman Saha(w), Shubman Gill(c), Sai Sudharsan, David Miller, Azmatullah Omarzai, Rahul Tewatia, Shahrukh Khan, Rashid Khan, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Noor Ahmad, Mohit Sharma, Sandeep Warrier, Sharath BR, Vijay Shankar, Manav Suthar, Darshan Nalkande, Matthew Wade, Umesh Yadav, Kane Williamson, Jayant Yadav, Abhinav Manohar, Joshua Little, Kartik Tyagi, Spencer Johnson, Sushant Mishra


Who is the leading runscorer for RCB in IPL 2024?

Virat Kohli was the leading runscorer for RCB as he amassed 500 runs in 10 matches he played.

Who is the leading runscorer for GT in IPL 2024?

Sai Sudharsan was the leading runscorer for GT as he amassed 418 runs in 10 matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for RCB in IPL 2024?

Yash Dhayal was the leading wicket-taker for GT as he picked 8 wickets in 9 matches.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for GT in IPL 2024?

Mohit Sharma was the leading wicket-taker for GT as he picked 10 wickets in 10 matches.

I'm Johi, a dedicated cricket news writer! With a passion for the game and a keen eye for detail, I would always love to bring you the latest updates, insights, and analysis from the world of cricket & Football with a positive entertainment.

Must Read