HomeCricketIPLMI vs SRH Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction and Squad

MI vs SRH Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction and Squad

MI vs SRH Pitch Report: Mumbai Indians will lock horns with Sunrisers Hyderabad on May 06 at Wankhede Stadium.

After missing the chances in the IPL 2024 playoffs, Mumbai Indians is set to host Sunrisers Hyderabad on Monday clash. The five-time champions have been suffering back-to-back defeats in the tournament and have registered only 3 victories out of 11 matches.

On the other hand, Sunrisers Hyderabad has secured 6 victories out of 11 matches they played. They are set to travel to Mumbai looking forward to a win against Mumbai to secure a spot in the playoffs. Currently, SRH secured fourth play while MI has secured the last position in the IPL 2024 points table.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Mumbai Indians vs Sunrisers Hyderabad
Venue Wankhede Stadium
Date Monday, May 06, 2024
Time 07:30 PM IST/ 02:00 PM GMT

MI vs SRH Pitch Report

The Wankhede Stadium has one of the flattest pitches in the world and is suitable for batting due to the nature of the wicket and small boundaries. Spinners might have some advantages with some turns. But the batters would be able to defend the attack from bowlers.

Apart from this, We have also shared Today Match’s Dream 11 prediction of where you can have an update on the Fantasy11 team. Apart from this, We also shared the details of today’s match along with the venue, time, and many other stats.

Wankhede Stadium

114 IPL matches have been hosted at Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai with batting first team winning 53 matches while the chasing team had 61 wins.

Weather Reports at Wankhede Stadium

With no chance of rain, the temperature will be around 29 degrees Celsius in Mumbai city but will feel like 35 degrees Celsius around the Stadium. We have also shared detailed weather reports at the stadium for beloved cricket fans.

MI vs SRH Head-to-Head Stats

Mumbai and Hyderabad have clashed in 22 IPL matches so far, where Mumbai secured 12 wins while SRH secured victory in 10 matches. Mumbai Indians has a high score of 246 runs against SRH while Hyderabad has a total score of 277 against MI.

MI vs SRH Prediction

As per Google Win Probability, Mumbai Indians have a slight advantage with a 53% winning chance while Sunrisers Hyderabad has a 47% winning chance. This percentage was based on home-ground stats and the current form of both teams in the IPL history.

MI vs SRH Squad

Mumbai Indians 

Ishan Kishan (wk), Hardik Pandya (c), Rohit Sharma, Naman Dhir, Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma, Nehal Wadhera, Tim David, Gerald Coetzee, Piyush Chawla, Jasprit Bumrah, Nuwan Thushara, Shams Mulani, Shivalik Sharma, Dewald Brevis, Romario Shepherd, Mohammad Nabi, Kumar Kartikeya, Luke Wood, Shreyas Gopal, Harvik Desai, Arjun Tendulkar, Anshul Kamboj, Akash Madhwal, Kwena Maphaka

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Heinrich Klaasen (wk), Pat Cummins (c), Travis Head, Abhishek Sharma, Anmolpreet Singh, Nitish Reddy, Abdul Samad, Shahbaz Ahmed, Marco Jansen, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, T Natarajan, Jaydev Unadkat, Umran Malik, Mayank Markande, Aiden Markram, Sanvir Singh, Washington Sundar, Glenn Phillips, Rahul Tripathi, Mayank Agarwal, Upendra Yadav, Jhatavedh Subramanyan, Vijayakanth Viyaskanth, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Akash Maharaj Singh


Who is the leading runscorer for MI in IPL 2024?

Tilak Varma was the leading runscorer for MI as he scored 347 runs in 11 matches he played.

Who is the leading runscorer for SRH in IPL 2024?

Travis Head was the leading runscorer for SRH as he scored 396 runs in 9 matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for MI in IPL 2024?

Jasprit Bumrah was the leading wicket-taker for MI as he picked 17 wickets in 11 matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for SRH in IPL 2024?

T. Natarajan was the leading wicket-taker for SRH as he picked 15 wickets in 8 matches he played.

I'm Johi, a dedicated cricket news writer! With a passion for the game and a keen eye for detail, I would always love to bring you the latest updates, insights, and analysis from the world of cricket & Football with a positive entertainment.

Must Read