HomeCricketIPLMI vs DC Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction

MI vs DC Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction

MI vs DC Pitch Report: Mumbai Indians will lock horns with Delhi Capitals on April 07 at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai.

After suffering back-to-back defeats, Hardik Pandya-led Mumbai Indians will host Delhi Capitals in the 20th match of the IPL 2024 campaign. Mumbai Indians lost their match against Gujarat Titans by 6 runs and lost the game against Sunrisers Hyderabad by 31 runs.

They also suffered in the home game against Rajasthan Royals by 6 wickets. With the inclusion of Shreyas Iyer in the team, the Mumbai Indians will have a boost in the batting lineup. On the other hand, Delhi Capitals had only one victory out of four matches until they played in the campaign.

They lost the matches against Punjab Kings, Rajasthan Royals, and Kolkata Knight Riders on the match, but won the home game against Chennai Super Kings in the campaign.

Currently, Delhi Capitals has secured the 9th position while Mumbai Indians secured the bottom position in the IPL 2024 points table.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals.
Venue Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
Date Sunday, April 07, 2024
Time 03:30 PM IST/ 10:00 AM GMT

MI vs DC Pitch Report

The Wankhede Stadium has one of the flattest pitches in the world and is suitable for batting due to the nature of the wicket and small boundaries. Spinners might have some advantages with some turns. But the batters would be able to defend the attack from bowlers.

We have also shared Today Match’s Dream 11 prediction of where you can have an update on the Fantasy11 team. Apart from this, We also shared the details of today’s match along with the venue, time, and many other stats.

A total of 110 IPL matches have been hosted at Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai with batting first team winning 50 matches while the chasing team had 60 wins in the stadium.

Weather Report at Wankhede Stadium

With no chance of rain, the temperature will be around 34 degrees Celsius and will remain throughout the match. The humidity will be around 32% and the air quality will remain poor.

Apart from this, we have shared detailed weather reports at the stadium for our beloved fans.

MI vs DC Head-to-Head Stats

Mumbai Indians and Delhi Capitals have played 33 IPL matches so far where Mumbai Indians have 18 victories while Delhi Capitals have victories in 15 occasions.

Mumbai Has the highest score of 218 against Delhi Capitals while the latter has posted a high score of 213 against Mumbai.

MI vs DC Prediction

According to Google’s win probability, Mumbai Indians have a 60% winning chance while Delhi Capitals have a 40% winning chance. This percentage was based on home-ground stats and the current form of both teams in the season.

MI vs DC squad

Mumbai Indians 

Ishan Kishan(w), Rohit Sharma, Naman Dhir, Dewald Brevis, Tilak Varma, Hardik Pandya(c), Piyush Chawla, Tim David, Gerald Coetzee, Jasprit Bumrah, Akash Madhwal, Kwena Maphaka, Romario Shepherd, Nuwan Thushara, Nehal Wadhera, Shams Mulani, Suryakumar Yadav, Vishnu Vinod, Shreyas Gopal, Luke Wood, Mohammad Nabi, Arjun Tendulkar, Kumar Kartikeya, Shivalik Sharma, Anshul Kamboj

Delhi Capitals 

David Warner, Prithvi Shaw, Mitchell Marsh, Abishek Porel, Rishabh Pant(w/c), Tristan Stubbs, Axar Patel, Sumit Kumar, Rasikh Dar Salam, Anrich Nortje, Ishant Sharma, Khaleel Ahmed, Mukesh Kumar, Kumar Kushagra, Praveen Dubey, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Yash Dhull, Kuldeep Yadav, Ricky Bhui, Jhye Richardson, Shai Hope, Lalit Yadav, Vicky Ostwal, Swastik Chikara

Who was the leading run scorer for MI in IPL 2024?

Tilak Varma was the leading run scorer for Mumbai Indians scoring 121 runs on three matches they played.

Who was the leading run scorer for DC in IPL 2024?

Rishabh Pant was the leading run scorer for DC with 154 runs in four matches they played.

Who was the leading wicket-taker for MI in IPL 2024?

Madhwal was the leading wicket-taker for Mumbai Indians as he picked three wickets in one match he played.

Who was the leading wicket-taker for DC in IPL 2024?

Khalil Ahmed was the leading wicket-taker as he picked 6 wickets in four matches they played.

I'm Johi, a dedicated cricket news writer! With a passion for the game and a keen eye for detail, I would always love to bring you the latest updates, insights, and analysis from the world of cricket & Football with a positive entertainment.

Must Read