HomeCricketIPLLSG vs GT Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction

LSG vs GT Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction

LSG vs GT Pitch Report: KL Rahul-led Lucknow Super Giants are scheduled to play in the 21st match of the IPL 2024 schedule against Shubman Gill-led Gujarat Titans on April 07 at Ekana Sports City, Lucknow.

Lucknow Super Giants will be hosting Gujarat Titans after securing two victories in three matches they played while Gujarat Titans has two victories out of four matches they played.

Lucknow Super Giants suffered a defeat against Rajasthan Royals but recovered from the defeat by securing two victories in the matches against Punjab Kings and Royal Challengers Bangalore.

On the other hand, Gujarat Titans secured victory in the matches against Mumbai Indians and Sunrisers Hyderabad but suffered defeats in the matches against Chennai Super Kings and Punjab Kings.

Currently, LSG secured the fourth position while Gujarat Titans secured the seventh position in the IPL 2024 points table.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Lucknow Super Giants vs Gujarat Titans
Venue Ekana Sports City, Lucknow
Date Sunday, April 07, 2024
Time 07:30 PM IST/ 02:00 PM GMT

LSG vs GT Pitch Report

Ekana Sports City has been an ideal pitch, a flat surface that favors batting and provides some assistance to slower bowlers. This is the first time an IPL 2024 match will be played at this venue, so there is no point in comparing how the pitches behave.

Spinners may play a key role for their teams in the upcoming match. Batting second will be more difficult as spin will become more effective.

Apart from this, We have also shared Today Match’s Dream 11 prediction of where you can have an update on the Fantasy11 team. Apart from this, We also shared the details of today’s match along with the venue, time, and many other stats.

Ekana Sports City

Weather Reports at Ekana Sports City

With no chance of rain, the sky will be clear and the temperature will be around 34 degrees Celsius during the start of the match and will be reduced to 28 degrees Celsius in the middle.

The Humidity will be around 22% and air quality will remain unhealthy. we have shared a post on today’s weather reports at Ekana Sports City.

LSG vs GT Head-to-Head Stats

Lucknow Super Giants and Gujarat Titans have played four matches so far where the latter secured victory in all four matches. Gujarat posted a high score of 227 against Lucknow while the latter scored 171 against Gujarat Titans.

LSG vs GT Prediction

According to Google Win Probability, Lucknow Super Giants have a 52% winning chance while Gujarat Titans have a 48% winning chance.

This percentage was based on home-ground stats and the current form of both teams in the season.

LSG vs GT Squad

Lucknow Super Giants

Quinton de Kock, KL Rahul(w/c), Devdutt Padikkal, Marcus Stoinis, Nicholas Pooran, Ayush Badoni, Krunal Pandya, Ravi Bishnoi, Yash Thakur, Naveen-ul-Haq, Mayank Yadav, Manimaran Siddharth, Shamar Joseph, Deepak Hooda, Amit Mishra, Krishnappa Gowtham, Ashton Turner, Prerak Mankad, Kyle Mayers, Matt Henry, Mohsin Khan, Yudhvir Singh Charak, Arshad Khan, Arshin Kulkarni

Gujarat Titans

Wriddhiman Saha(w), Shubman Gill(c), Kane Williamson, Sai Sudharsan, Vijay Shankar, Rahul Tewatia, Azmatullah Omarzai, Rashid Khan, Noor Ahmad, Umesh Yadav, Darshan Nalkande, Mohit Sharma, Sharath BR, Sandeep Warrier, Abhinav Manohar, Manav Suthar, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Matthew Wade, David Miller, Jayant Yadav, Shahrukh Khan, Joshua Little, Kartik Tyagi, Spencer Johnson, Sushant Mishra

Who was the leading runscorer for LSG in IPL 2024?

Nicholas Pooran was the leading runscorer for LSG after scoring 146 runs in the matches they played.

Who was the leading runscorer for GT in IPL 2024?

Shubman Gill was the leading runscorer for GT after scoring 164 runs in four matches they played.

Who was the leading wicket-taker for LSG in IPL 2024?

Mayank Yadav was the leading wicket-taker for LSG after picking six wickets in three matches he played

Who was the leading wicket-taker for GT in IPL 2024?

Mohit Sharma was the leading wicket-taker for GT after bagging seven wickets in four matches he played.

I'm Johi, a dedicated cricket news writer! With a passion for the game and a keen eye for detail, I would always love to bring you the latest updates, insights, and analysis from the world of cricket & Football with a positive entertainment.

Must Read