HomeCricketIPLLSG vs DC Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction

LSG vs DC Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction

LSG vs DC Pitch Report: Lucknow Super Giants will lock horns with Delhi Capitals on April 12 at Ekana Sports City, Lucknow.

After securing three victories out of four matches they played, KL Rahul-led Lucknow Super Giants will be hosting Rishabh Pant-led Delhi Capitals on the 26th match of the ongoing IPL season.

Lucknow Super Giants secured victory in the matches against Punjab Kings, Royal Challengers Bangalore, and Gujarat Titans but lost their first match of the campaign against Rajasthan Royals.

On the other hand, Delhi Capitals will be visiting Lucknow after securing only one victory in the five matches they played. They secured their only victory against Chennai Super Kings but suffered defeat in the matches against Punjab Kings, Rajasthan Royals, Kolkata Knight Riders, and Mumbai Indians.

Currently, Lucknow Super Giants secured the third position while Delhi Capitals is in the last position of the IPL 2024 points table.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Lucknow Super Giants vs Delhi Capitals
Venue Ekana Sports Stadium
Date Friday, April 12, 2024
Time 07:30 PM IST / 02:00 PM GMT

LSG vs DC Pitch Report

Ekana Sports City has been an ideal pitch, a flat surface that favors batting and provides some assistance to slower bowlers. This is the first time an IPL 2024 match will be played at this venue, so there is no point in comparing how the pitches behave.

Spinners may play a key role for their teams in the upcoming match. Batting second will be more difficult as spin will become more effective.

Apart from this, We have also shared Today Match’s Dream 11 prediction of where you can have an update on the Fantasy11 team. Apart from this, We also shared the details of today’s match along with the venue, time, and many other stats.

Ekana Sports City

Weather Report at Ekana Sports City

With no chance of rain, the temperature will be around 39 degrees Celsius and will cool down to 24 degrees in the middle of the match and the humidity will be around 28%.

For detailed reports, we have shared a post on today’s weather reports at Ekana Sports City.

LSG vs DC Head-to-Head Stats

Lucknow and Delhi Capitals have played three matches so far in the IPL history where LSG has won on all three occasions. Lucknow posted a high score of 195 against Delhi while the latter posted a score of 189 which is the highest against Lucknow.

LSG vs DC Prediction

According to Google’s win Probability, Lucknow Super Giants will have a 56% winning chance while Delhi Capitals has a 44% winning chance.

This percentage was based on home-ground stats and the current form of both teams in the season.

LSG vs DC Squad

Lucknow Super Giants

Quinton de Kock, KL Rahul(w/c), Devdutt Padikkal, Marcus Stoinis, Nicholas Pooran, Ayush Badoni, Krunal Pandya, Ravi Bishnoi, Yash Thakur, Naveen-ul-Haq, Mayank Yadav, Manimaran Siddharth, Deepak Hooda, Amit Mishra, Yudhvir Singh Charak, Arshad Khan, Kyle Mayers, Ashton Turner, Krishnappa Gowtham, Matt Henry, Prerak Mankad, Mohsin Khan, Shamar Joseph, Arshin Kulkarni

Delhi Capitals

Prithvi Shaw, David Warner, Abishek Porel, Rishabh Pant(w/c), Tristan Stubbs, Axar Patel, Lalit Yadav, Jhye Richardson, Anrich Nortje, Ishant Sharma, Khaleel Ahmed, Kumar Kushagra, Yash Dhull, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Sumit Kumar, Praveen Dubey, Mitchell Marsh, Kuldeep Yadav, Lizaad Williams, Ricky Bhui, Shai Hope, Mukesh Kumar, Rasikh Dar Salam, Vicky Ostwal, Swastik Chikara

Who is the leading runscorer for LSG in IPL 2024?

Nicholas Pooran was the leading run scorer for LSG as he scored 178 runs in four matches the side played.

Who is the leading runscorer for DC in IPL 2024?

Triston Stubbs was the leading run scorer for LSG as he scored 175 runs in five matches the side played.

Who is the leading Wicket-taker for LSG in IPL 2024?

Mayank Yadav was the leading wicket-taker for LSG as he bagged 6 wickets in 3 matches they played.

Who is the leading Wicket-taker for DC in IPL 2024?

Ahmed was the leading wicket-taker for the DC as he bagged seven wickets in 5 matches they played.

I'm Johi, a dedicated cricket news writer! With a passion for the game and a keen eye for detail, I would always love to bring you the latest updates, insights, and analysis from the world of cricket & Football with a positive entertainment.

Must Read