HomeCricketIPLKKR vs RR Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction

KKR vs RR Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction

KKR vs RR Pitch Report: Kolkata Knight Riders will lock horns with Rajasthan Royals on April 16 at Eden Gardens, Kolkata.

After securing victories in four out of five matches they played in IPL 2024 so far, Kolkata is scheduled to host Rajasthan Royals on the 31st match of the tournament.

After three consecutive victories in the matches against Sunrisers Hyderabad, Royal Challengers Bangalore, and Delhi Capitals, they suffered a defeat at the hands of Chennai Super Kings before securing a big victory against Lucknow Super Giants.

On the other hand, Rajasthan Royals is set to visit Eden Gardens after securing five victories out of six matches they played in the tournament. They won the matches against Lucknow Super Giants, Delhi Capitals, Mumbai Indians, Royal Challengers Bangalore, and Punjab Kings while suffering a defeat against Gujarat Titans.

Both sides have been the most successful teams in the tournament, with Rajasthan Royals in the first position and Kolkata Knight Riders in the second position of the IPL 2024 points table.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals
Venue Eden Gardens, Kolkata
Date Tuesday, April 16, 2024
Time 07:30 PM IST / 02:00 PM GMT

KKR vs RR Pitch Report

The Eden Gardens Stadium is one of the best batting pitches in the IPL. The result will not be affected by the toss, but Spinners will have more advantage and with KKR’s Spin strength they will be dominating the match.

Eden Gardens

Eden Gardens has hosted 11 T20I matches out of which five matches have been won by the first batting team while six matches have been won by the second batting team.

Apart from this, We have also shared Today Match’s Dream 11 prediction of where you can have an update on the Fantasy11 team. Apart from this, We also shared the details of today’s match along with the venue, time, and many other stats.

Weather Report at Eden Gardens, Kolkata

With no chance of rain, the temperature will be around 29 degrees Celsius in Kolkata City and it will feel like 35 degrees Celsius during the match.

For detailed reports, we have shared a post on today’s weather reports at Eden Gardens, Kolkata.

KKR vs RR Head-to-Head Stats

Kolkata Knight Riders and Rajasthan Royals have clashed at each other on 28 occasions where KKR secured victory on 14 occasions while RR won on 13 occasions.

Kolkata Knight Riders has posted a high score of 210 against RR while Rajasthan has a high score of 217 against KKR.

KKR vs RR Prediction

As per Google’s win probability, KKR has a slight advantage with a 54% winning chance while Rajasthan Royals has a 46% winning chance.

This percentage was based on home-ground stats and the current form of both teams in the season.

KKR vs RR Squad

Kolkata Knight Riders 

Sanju Samson(w/c), Riyan Parag, Dhruv Jurel, Shimron Hetmyer, Rovman Powell, Tanush Kotian, Keshav Maharaj, Trent Boult, Avesh Khan, Kuldeep Sen, Yuzvendra Chahal, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Shubham Dubey, Navdeep Saini, Abid Mushtaq, Ravichandran Ashwin, Jos Buttler, Sandeep Sharma, Nandre Burger, Donovan Ferreira, Kunal Singh Rathore

Rajasthan Royals 

Philip Salt(w), Sunil Narine, Venkatesh Iyer, Shreyas Iyer(c), Angkrish Raghuvanshi, Andre Russell, Ramandeep Singh, Mitchell Starc, Harshit Rana, Vaibhav Arora, Varun Chakaravarthy, Suyash Sharma, Anukul Roy, Manish Pandey, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Rinku Singh, Allah Ghazanfar, Sakib Hussain, Sherfane Rutherford, Chetan Sakariya, Nitish Rana, Srikar Bharat, Dushmantha Chameera

Who is the leading runscorer for KKR in IPL 2024?

Philip Salt was the leading run scorer for KKR as he scored 191 runs in 5 matches he played.

Who is the leading runscorer for RR in IPL 2024?

Riyan Parag was the leading run scorer for RR as he scored 284 runs in 6 matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for KKR in IPL 2024?

Arora was the leading wicket-taker for KKR as he bagged 6 wickets in three matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for RR in IPL 2024?

Yuzvendra Chahal was the leading wicket-taker for Rajasthan Royals as he bagged 11 wickets in 6 matches he played.

I'm Johi, a dedicated cricket news writer! With a passion for the game and a keen eye for detail, I would always love to bring you the latest updates, insights, and analysis from the world of cricket & Football with a positive entertainment.

Must Read