HomeCricketIPLGT vs RCB Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction and Squad

GT vs RCB Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction and Squad

GT vs RCB Pitch Report: Gujarat Titans will lock horns with Royal Challengers Bengaluru on April 28 at Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad.

Gujarat Titans have secured only four victories out of nine matches before they set to host Royal Challengers Bangalore on Sunday clash. On the other hand, the Royal Challengers Bengaluru has secured only two wins in the campaign.

With the race for playoffs having begun with intense clashes among teams, Gujarat Titans will be looking for a victory at the home ground while RCB requires back-to-back victories to need a glimpse of the playoffs.

Currently, Gujarat Titans have secured the seventh position while Bengaluru secured the last position in the IPL 2024 points table.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Gujarat Titans vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
Venue Narendra Modi Stadium
Date Sunday, April 28, 2024
Time 03:30 PM IST/ 10:00 AM GMT

GT vs RCB Pitch Report

The Narendra Modi Stadium has 11 pitches with 5 black pitches supporting batting due to their bouncy tracks. On the other hand, 5 red pitches are dry pitches supporting the spinners.

The Stadium is known as the batting pitch with the average of both the first batting team and the chasing team almost equal. Hence there will be no effect on first batting or chasing.

Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad
Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad

We have also shared Today Match’s Dream 11 prediction of where you can have an update on the Fantasy11 team. Apart from this, We also shared the details of today’s match along with the venue, time, and many other stats.

Weather Reports at Narendra Modi Stadium

With no chance of rain, the temperature will be around 35 degrees Celsius during the match and the humidity will be around 44% around the stadium. We have shared detailed weather reports at the stadium for our beloved fans.

GT vs RCB head-to-head Stats

Gujarat Titans and Royal Challengers Bengaluru have clashed on 3 occasions in IPL history, where Bengaluru secured victory only once, while Gujarat has two wins against Bengaluru-based franchise.

Gujarat has a high score of 198 against Bangalore while RCB has a high score of 197 against GT.

GT vs RCB Prediction

As per Google Win Probability, Gujarat Titans have a 52% winning chance while RCB has a 48% winning chance.

GT vs RCB Squad

Gujarat Titans 

Wriddhiman Saha(w), Shubman Gill(c), David Miller, Azmatullah Omarzai, Rahul Tewatia, Shahrukh Khan, Rashid Khan, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Noor Ahmad, Mohit Sharma, Sandeep Warrier, Sai Sudharsan, Sharath BR, Manav Suthar, Vijay Shankar, Darshan Nalkande, Matthew Wade, Umesh Yadav, Kane Williamson, Jayant Yadav, Abhinav Manohar, Joshua Little, Kartik Tyagi, Spencer Johnson, Sushant Mishra

Royal Challengers Bengaluru 

Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis(c), Will Jacks, Rajat Patidar, Cameron Green, Dinesh Karthik(w), Mahipal Lomror, Karn Sharma, Lockie Ferguson, Mohammed Siraj, Yash Dayal, Suyash Prabhudessai, Anuj Rawat, Himanshu Sharma, Vijaykumar Vyshak, Swapnil Singh, Glenn Maxwell, Reece Topley, Tom Curran, Mayank Dagar, Alzarri Joseph, Manoj Bhandage, Akash Deep, Saurav Chauhan, Rajan Kumar


Who is the leading run-scorer for GT in IPL 2024?

Sai Sudharsan was the leading runscorer for GT as he amassed 334 runs in 9 matches he played.

Who is the leading run-scorer for RCB in IPL 2024?

Virat Kohli was the leading runscorer for RCB as he amassed 430 runs in 9 matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for GT in IPL 2024?

Mohit Sharma was the leading wicket-taker for GT as he picked 10 wickets in 9 matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for RCB in IPL 2024?

Yash Dayal is the leading wicket-taker for RCB as he picked 8 wickets in 8 matches he played.

I'm Johi, a dedicated cricket news writer! With a passion for the game and a keen eye for detail, I would always love to bring you the latest updates, insights, and analysis from the world of cricket & Football with a positive entertainment.

Must Read