HomeCricketIPLCSK vs SRH Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction and Squad

CSK vs SRH Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction and Squad

CSK vs SRH Pitch Report: Chennai Super Kings will lock horns with Sunrisers Hyderabad on April 28 at M.A. Chidambaram Stadium.

After securing back-to-back defeats against Lucknow Super Giants, Chennai is looking for a victory to get back in the race for playoffs. CSK has secured four victories out of 8 matches they played in the tournament so far.

On the other hand, SRH has been the behemoth of the ongoing tournament smashing three 250+ scores. They secured 5 victories in 8 matches so far. Previously, they defeated CSK by 6 wickets difference.

Currently, SRH secured third position while CSK secured 6th position of the IPL 2024 points table.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad
Venue M.A. Chidambaram Stadium
Date Sunday, April 28, 2024
Time 07:30 PM IST/ 02:00 PM GMT

CSK vs SRH Pitch Report

M.A. Chidambaram Stadium is the home ground for the CSK team and is known for its spin-friendly conditions. The Surface is bouncy, but the patchy and dry nature of the pitch will make the ball turn.

CSK’s stats have been impressive in the stadium where they chased 174 easily and almost scored 200 runs in another match. With the increasing heat, the game against Hyderabad can be expected for slower wickets on Sunday.

Chidambaram Stadium

Out of 80 IPL matches played in Chepauk Stadium, the team that batted first won 47 matches while the second batting team secured victory on 33 occasions. The average 1st innings total at the stadium is 165 while the average 2nd innings total is 150.

Weather Report at M.A. Chidambaram Stadium

With no chance of rain, the temperature will be around 30 degrees Celsius around the city during the match. The humidity will be around 79% humidity and the wind will be around 7.27 m/s. Cricket Fans can get more details on the weather report on the stadium.

CSK vs SRH Head-to-Head Stats

Chennai Super Kings and Sunrisers Hyderabad have clashed in 20 IPL matches so far where CSK has 14 wins while SRH secured victory on 6 occasions. CSK has posted a high score of 223 against Hyderabad while SRH has a high score of 192 runs against Chennai.

CSK vs SRH Prediction

According to Google Win Probability, Chennai Super Kings have a 55% winning chance while Sunrisers Hyderabad have a 45% winning chance.

This percentage was based on home-ground stats and the current form of both teams in the IPL 2024 season.

CSK vs SRH Squad

Chennai Super Kings

Ajinkya Rahane, Rachin Ravindra, Ruturaj Gaikwad(c), Ravindra Jadeja, Shivam Dube, Sameer Rizvi, Moeen Ali, MS Dhoni(w), Deepak Chahar, Tushar Deshpande, Mustafizur Rahman, Matheesha Pathirana, Shardul Thakur, Shaik Rasheed, Nishant Sindhu, Mitchell Santner, Daryl Mitchell, Aravelly Avanish, Maheesh Theekshana, RS Hangargekar, Simarjeet Singh, Mukesh Choudhary, Prashant Solanki, Ajay Jadav Mandal, Richard Gleeson

Sunrisers Hyderabad 

Heinrich Klaasen (wk), Pat Cummins (c), Abhishek Sharma, Aiden Markram, Nitish Reddy, Abdul Samad, Shahbaz Ahmed, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jaydev Unadkat, Mayank Markande, T Natarajan, Travis Head, Umran Malik, Anmolpreet Singh, Glenn Phillips, Washington Sundar, Mayank Agarwal, Rahul Tripathi, Upendra Yadav, Jhatavedh Subramanyan, Sanvir Singh, Vijayakanth Viyaskanth, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Marco Jansen, Akash Maharaj Singh


Who is the leading runscorer for CSK in IPL 2024?

Ruturaj Gaikwad was the leading runscorer for CSK as he scored 349 runs in 8 matches he played.

Who is the leading runscorer for SRH in IPL 2024?

Travis Head was the leading runscorer for SRH as he scored 325 runs in 7 matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for CSK in IPL 2024?

Mustafizur Rahman is the leading wicket-taker for CSK as he picked 12 wickets in 7 matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for SRH in IPL 2024?

Natarajan is the leading wicket-taker for SRH as he picked 12 wickets in 6 matches he played.

I'm Johi, a dedicated cricket news writer! With a passion for the game and a keen eye for detail, I would always love to bring you the latest updates, insights, and analysis from the world of cricket & Football with a positive entertainment.

Must Read