HomeCricketIPLGT vs PBKS Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction

GT vs PBKS Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction

GT vs PBKS Pitch Report: Gujarat Titans will lock horns with Punjab Kings on April 04 at Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad.

After securing two victories out of three matches, Gujarat Titans will be hosting Punjab Kings in the IPL 2024 match. Gujarat won the match against Mumbai by 62 runs difference.

They lost the match against Chennai Super Kings but emerged as winners in the match against Sunrisers Hyderabad by seven wickets. On the other hand, Punjab won only one out of the three matches they played in the IPL 2024 campaign.

They won the match against Delhi Capitals but suffered defeat in the match against Royal Challengers Bangalore and Lucknow Super Giants. Currently, Gujarat Titans secured the fifth position while Punjab Kings stands in the 7th position of the IPL 2024 points table.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Gujarat Titans vs Punjab Kings
Venue Narendra Modi Stadium
Date Thursday, April 04, 2024
Time 07:30 PM IST/ 02:00 PM GMT

GT vs PBKS Pitch Report

The Narendra Modi Stadium has 11 pitches with 5 black pitches supporting batting due to their bouncy tracks. On the other hand, 5 red pitches are dry pitches supporting the spinners.

The Stadium is known as the batting pitch with the average of both the first batting team and the chasing team almost equal. Hence there will be no effect on first batting or chasing.

We have also shared Today Match’s Dream 11 prediction of where you can have an update on the Fantasy11 team. Apart from this, We also shared the details of today’s match along with the venue, time, and many other stats.

Weather Report at Narendra Modi Stadium

With no chance of rain, the temperature will be around 35 degrees Celsius during the match starts while it will reduce up to 31 degrees by the end of the match.

The humidity will be around 33% and the air quality will remain unhealthy. Apart from this, we have shared detailed weather reports at the stadium for our beloved fans.

GT vs PBKS Head-to-Head Stats

Gujarat Titans and Punjab Kings have played 3 IPL matches so far where Gujarat Titans won 2 matches while Punjab secured victory in one match. Gujarat has posted a high score of 190 runs against Punjab Kings while the latter scored 189 runs against Gujarat.

GT vs PBKS Prediction

According to Google’s win probability, Gujarat Titans have a 56% winning chance while Punjab Kings have a 44% winning chance.

This percentage was based on home-ground stats and the current form of both teams in the season.

GT vs PBKS Squad

Gujarat Titans Squad

Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Shubman Gill (c), Sai Sudharsan, Vijay Shankar, David Miller, Azmatullah Omarzai, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid Khan, Umesh Yadav, Noor Ahmad, Mohit Sharma, Darshan Nalkande, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Sharath BR, Manav Suthar, Abhinav Manohar, Matthew Wade, Kane Williamson, Jayant Yadav, Sandeep Warrier, Shahrukh Khan, Joshua Little, Kartik Tyagi, Spencer Johnson, Sushant Mishra

Punjab Kings Squad

Shikhar Dhawan (c), Jitesh Sharma (wk), Jonny Bairstow, Prabhsimran Singh, Liam Livingstone, Sam Curran, Shashank Singh, Harpreet Brar, Harshal Patel, Kagiso Rabada, Rahul Chahar, Arshdeep Singh, Rilee Rossouw, Tanay Thyagarajan, Vidhwath Kaverappa, Harpreet Singh Bhatia, Chris Woakes, Rishi Dhawan, Sikandar Raza, Ashutosh Sharma, Atharva Taide, Nathan Ellis, Shivam Singh, Prince Choudhary, Vishwanath Singh

Who was the leading run scorer for Gujarat Titans in IPL 2024?

Sai Sudharsan was the leading runscorer for Gujarat Titans as he amassed 134 runs in three matches.

Who was the leading run scorer for Punjab Kings in IPL 2024?

Shikhar Dhawan was the leading runscorer for Punjab Kings as he amassed 137 runs in three matches.

Who was the leading wicket-taker for Gujarat Titans in IPL 2024?

Mohit Sharma was the leading wicket-taker for the Gujarat Titans picking 6 wickets in 3 matches.

Who was the leading wicket-taker for Punjab Kings in IPL 2024?

Sam Curran picked four wickets in three matches and became the leading wicket-taker for Punjab Kings.

I'm Johi, a dedicated cricket news writer! With a passion for the game and a keen eye for detail, I would always love to bring you the latest updates, insights, and analysis from the world of cricket & Football with a positive entertainment.

Must Read