In cash-rich league-best cricketers in the world will unite to play under one team by forgetting their nationalities. All the eight teams in the IPL have developed quite a rivalry in the past 12 seasons.
Fastest Hundred in IPL: Chris Gayle (30 balls)
Fastest Fifty in IPL: KL Rahul (14 balls)
Most centuries: 6 (Chris Gayle)
Most runs in IPL: Virat Kohli (5878)
List of top 20 fastest Hundred in IPL History
|AB de Villiers||129||43|
|AB de Villiers||133||47|
|Quinton de Kock||108||48|
The List of Records related to fastest century in the IPL History;
- There are 7 Indian batsmen in the top 20 list of fastest century scorer in the IPL.
- The fastest century in the IPL was scored by Chris Gayle in just 30 balls. He achieved this feat against the Pune Warriors India in 2013.
- The slowest century was in IPL history was scored by Manish Pandey. He scored 100 runs in 67 balls.
- The very first century of the IPL history was scored by Brendon McCullum for Kolkata Knight Riders in 2008.
- David Warner and Shane Watson have scored four centuries each in the IPL history. AB de Villiers has scored three centuries.
- Virender Sehwag, Brendon McCullum, Murali Vijay, Hashim Amla, Adam Gilchrist, Ajinkya Rahane, and Sanju Samson have scored two centuries each.
- The team of Royal Challengers Bangalore has recorded fourteen centuries so far. This is the highest number of centuries by any team in the IPL.
- The Kolkata Knight Riders have conceded the highest number of centuries i.e. 7.
There are a total of 58 centuries have been scored by 35 different batsmen in IPL History. Out of which 23 centuries have been scored by the Indian batsmen. Virat Kohli has scored the most (5 centuries) as an Indian in the IPL so far.