HomeCricketIPLDC vs LSG Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction and Squad

DC vs LSG Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction and Squad

DC vs LSG Pitch Report: Delhi Capitals will lock horns with Lucknow Super Giants on May 14 at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi.

With the competition for the playoffs becoming intense, Delhi will be facing Lucknow in Tuesday’s clash at home ground. Both teams have six victories in hand and require victory in the upcoming clash.

Delhi Capitals are set to play their last match of the group stages and their advancement for playoffs remains thin. They suffered a 47-run defeat against Royal Challengers Bengaluru on Sunday which minimized their chances for playoffs

On the other hand, Lucknow Super Giants has two matches in their hands. Currently, Delhi Capitals secured 6th position while Delhi Capitals secured 7th place in the IPL 2024 points table.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Delhi Capitals vs Lucknow Super Giants
Venue Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi
Date Tuesday, May 14, 2024
Time 07:30 PM IST/ 02:00 PM GMT

DC vs LSG Pitch Report

Arun Jaitley Stadium in New Delhi has slower pitch conditions which can challenge the batters. But, with the small field, it will be a perfect ground for high scores.

The average score at this venue is 168 which indicates that it will be a batting-friendly match. Pace bowlers will get more help from the surface here than spinners. Teams batting first have a slight advantage on this ground.

Arun Jaitley Stadium
Arun Jaitley Stadium (Image: Wiki)

Apart from this, We have also shared Today Match’s Dream 11 prediction of where you can have an update on the Fantasy11 team. Apart from this, We also shared the details of today’s match along with the venue, time, and many other stats.

Weather Report at Arun Jaitley Stadium

With no chance of rain, the temperature will be around 34 degrees Celsius but will feel like 32 degrees Celsius in New Delhi. The humidity will be around 18% during the match in the evening.

We have shared a post on today’s weather reports at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi for detailed reports.

DC vs LSG Head-to-Head Stats

Delhi and Lucknow have played four matches so far where Delhi secured one victory while Lucknow has three victories. Delhi Capitals has a high score of 189 runs against Lucknow while LSG has a high score of 195 runs against DC.

DC vs LSG Prediction

As per Google Win Probability, Delhi Capitals has a slight advantage with a 54% winning chance while Lucknow Super Giants has a 46% winning chance.

This percentage was based on home-ground stats and the current form of both teams in the season.

DC vs LSG Squad

Delhi Capitals

David Warner, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Abishek Porel, Shai Hope, Rishabh Pant(w/c), Kumar Kushagra, Axar Patel, Tristan Stubbs, Rasikh Dar Salam, Kuldeep Yadav, Mukesh Kumar, Ishant Sharma, Khaleel Ahmed, Praveen Dubey, Sumit Kumar, Ricky Bhui, Vicky Ostwal, Gulbadin Naib, Lalit Yadav, Prithvi Shaw, Lizaad Williams, Jhye Richardson, Anrich Nortje, Yash Dhull, Swastik Chikara

Lucknow Super Giants

KL Rahul(w/c), Quinton de Kock, Marcus Stoinis, Krunal Pandya, Nicholas Pooran, Ayush Badoni, Deepak Hooda, Krishnappa Gowtham, Ravi Bishnoi, Naveen-ul-Haq, Yash Thakur, Yudhvir Singh Charak, Ashton Turner, Manimaran Siddharth, Amit Mishra, Devdutt Padikkal, Arshin Kulkarni, Mohsin Khan, Kyle Mayers, Matt Henry, Prerak Mankad, Arshad Khan, Shamar Joseph


Who is the leading runscorer for DC in IPL 2024?

Rishabh Pant was the leading runscorer for DC as he scored 413 runs in 12 matches he played.

Who is the leading runscorer for LSG in IPL 2024?

KL Rahul was the leading runscorer for LSG as he scored 461 in 12 matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for DC in IPL 2024?

Mukesh Kumar was the leading wicket-taker for DC as he picked 16 wickets in 9 matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for LSG in IPL 2024?

Yash Thakur was the leading wicket-taker for LSG as he picked 11 wickets in 10 matches he played.

I'm Johi, a dedicated cricket news writer! With a passion for the game and a keen eye for detail, I would always love to bring you the latest updates, insights, and analysis from the world of cricket & Football with a positive entertainment.

Must Read