DC vs KKR Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction

IPL 2024 Delhi Capitals

DC vs KKR Pitch Report: Delhi Capitals will lock horns against Kolkata Knight Riders on April 03 at ACA-VDCA Stadium.

After securing a victory in the match against Chennai Super Kings, Delhi Capitals will be hosting Kolkata Knight Riders on April 03 at Vishakhapatnam. Delhi Capitals suffered back-to-back defeats against Punjab Kings and Rajasthan Royals.

On the other hand, Kolkata Knight Riders have a positive start with a victory against Sunrisers Hyderabad and Royal Challengers Bangalore. Shreyas Iyer led side will be looking for another victory during the match against Delhi Capitals.

Currently, Kolkata Knight Riders secured second place while Delhi Capitals secured 7th position in the IPL 2024 points table.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Delhi Capitals vs Kolkata Knight Riders
Venue ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium
Date Wednesday, April 03, 2024
Time 07:30 PM IST/ 02:00 PM GMT

DC vs KKR Pitch Report

The ACA-VCDA Cricket Stadium in Vizag offers a lot of support for bowlers. Pacers may enjoy swing during the start of the match while spinners will have an advantage as it turns into the evening.

On the other hand, the pitch provides a lot of support for batters. Around 14 matches were played in the stadium where seven matches were won by the team winning the toss while seven matches were won by the team who lost the toss.

Weather Report at ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium

With no chance of rain, the temperature will be around 30 degrees Celsius in Vizag when the match starts but it will be around 35 degrees Celsius during the middle of the match. Considering the dew factor, the humidity will be extremely high at 88%.

DC vs KKR Head-to-Head Stats

Delhi Capitals and Kolkata Knight Riders have played 32 matches so far, where Kolkata Knight Riders emerged as winners in 16 matches while Delhi Capitals won in 15 matches.

DC vs KKR Prediction

According to Google Win Probability, Kolkata Knight Riders has a slight advantage with a 54% winning chance while Delhi Capitals has a 46% winning chance.

This percentage was based on home-ground stats and the current form of both teams in the season.

DC vs KKR Squad

Delhi Capitals 

Prithvi Shaw, David Warner, Rishabh Pant(w/c), Mitchell Marsh, Tristan Stubbs, Axar Patel, Abishek Porel, Anrich Nortje, Mukesh Kumar, Ishant Sharma, Khaleel Ahmed, Rasikh Dar Salam, Sumit Kumar, Kumar Kushagra, Praveen Dubey, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Ricky Bhui, Kuldeep Yadav, Jhye Richardson, Shai Hope, Lalit Yadav, Yash Dhull, Vicky Ostwal, Swastik Chikara

Kolkata Knight Riders

Philip Salt(w), Sunil Narine, Venkatesh Iyer, Shreyas Iyer(c), Rinku Singh, Ramandeep Singh, Andre Russell, Mitchell Starc, Anukul Roy, Harshit Rana, Varun Chakaravarthy, Angkrish Raghuvanshi, Suyash Sharma, Vaibhav Arora, Manish Pandey, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Chetan Sakariya, Sherfane Rutherford, Sakib Hussain, Srikar Bharat, Dushmantha Chameera, Allah Ghazanfar, Nitish Rana

Who was the leading runscorer for Delhi Capitals in IPL 2024?

David Warner was the leading runscorer for Delhi Capitals scoring 130 runs in 3 matches.

Who was the leading runscorer for Kolkata Knight Riders in IPL 2024?

Philip Salt was the leading run scorer for KKR as he scored 84 runs in 2 matches.

Who was the leading wicket-taker for Delhi Capitals in IPL 2024?

Khalil Ahmad was the leading wicket-taker for Delhi Capitals as he picked 5 wickets on three matches.

Who was the leading wicket-taker for Kolkata Knight Riders in IPL 2024?

Harshit Rana was the leading wicket-taker for KKR as he picked up 5 wickets in 02 matches.