HomeCricketIPLCSK vs LSG Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction

CSK vs LSG Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction

CSK vs LSG Pitch Report: After suffering defeat in the match against LSG at Lucknow, CSK is set to host Super Giants eyeing victory on April 23 at M.A. Chidambaram Stadium.

Lucknow secured an 8-wicket victory during the IPL 2024 match on April 19 on their home ground. KL Rahul’s impressive knock of 82 runs on 53 deliveries helped the side in the match.

Chennai and Lucknow have secured four victories each out of 7 matches they played, but Chennai stands in the fourth position of the IPL 2024 points table while Lucknow Stands in the fifth position due to the variation in the Net Run Rate. Chennai will be looking to hand defeat to LSG in the upcoming match at Chennai Stadium.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Chennai Super Kings vs Lucknow Super Giants
Venue M.A. Chidambaram Stadium
Date Tuesday, April 23, 2024
Time 07:30 PM IST / 02:00 PM GMT

CSK vs LSG Pitch Report

M.A. Chidambaram Stadium is the home ground for the CSK team and is known for its spin-friendly conditions. The Surface is bouncy, but the patchy and dry nature of the pitch will make the ball turn.

CSK’s stats have been impressive in the stadium where they chased 174 easily and almost scored 200 runs in another match. With the increasing heat, the game against Lucknow can be expected for slower wickets on Tuesday.

Chidambaram Stadium

Out of 79 IPL matches played in Chepauk Stadium, the team that batted first won 47 matches while the second batting team has secured victory on 32 occasions.

Weather Report at M.A. Chidambaram Stadium

With no chance of rain, the temperature in Chennai City will be around 30 degrees in the evening but will feel like 36 degrees Celsius. The Humidity will vary around 80%. Cricket Fans can get more details on the weather report on the stadium.

Apart from this, We have also shared Today Match’s Dream 11 prediction of where you can have an update on the Fantasy11 team. Apart from this, We also shared the details of today’s match along with the venue, time, and many other stats.

CSK vs LSG Head-to-Head Stats

Chennai and Lucknow have played 4 matches in the IPL tournament so far, where LSG produced 2 victories while Chennai managed to secure one win and one match concluded with no results.

Chennai has posted a high score of 217 against LSG while Lucknow has posted a high score of 211 against CSK.

CSK vs LSG Prediction

As per Google Win Probability, Chennai Super Kings has a slight advantage in the upcoming match with a 56% winning chance while Lucknow Super Giants has only a 44% winning chance.

This percentage was based on home-ground stats and the current form of both teams in the IPL 2024 season.

CSK vs LSG Squad

Chennai Super Kings

Ajinkya Rahane, Rachin Ravindra, Ruturaj Gaikwad(c), Ravindra Jadeja, Shivam Dube, Sameer Rizvi, Moeen Ali, MS Dhoni(w), Deepak Chahar, Tushar Deshpande, Mustafizur Rahman, Matheesha Pathirana, Shardul Thakur, Shaik Rasheed, Nishant Sindhu, Mitchell Santner, Daryl Mitchell, Aravelly Avanish, Maheesh Theekshana, RS Hangargekar, Simarjeet Singh, Mukesh Choudhary, Prashant Solanki, Ajay Jadav Mandal, Richard Gleeson

Lucknow Super Giants

Quinton de Kock, KL Rahul(w/c), Nicholas Pooran, Marcus Stoinis, Deepak Hooda, Ayush Badoni, Krunal Pandya, Matt Henry, Ravi Bishnoi, Mohsin Khan, Yash Thakur, Arshin Kulkarni, Krishnappa Gowtham, Yudhvir Singh Charak, Manimaran Siddharth, Arshad Khan, Prerak Mankad, Amit Mishra, Kyle Mayers, Shamar Joseph, Ashton Turner, Naveen-ul-Haq, Devdutt Padikkal, Mayank Yadav

Who is the leading run-scorer for CSK in IPL 2024?

Shivam Dube is the leading run-scorer for CSK as he scored 245 runs in seven matches they played.

Who is the leading run-scorer for LSG in IPL 2024?

KL Rahul is the leading run-scorer for LSG as he scored 286 runs in seven matches they played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for CSK in IPL 2024?

Mustafizur Rahman was the leading wicket-taker for CSK as he picked 11 wickets in 6 matches he played.

Who is the leading Wicket-taker for LSG in IPL 2024?

Yash Thakur was the leading wicket-taker for LSG as he picked 8 wickets in 6 matches he played.

I'm Johi, a dedicated cricket news writer! With a passion for the game and a keen eye for detail, I would always love to bring you the latest updates, insights, and analysis from the world of cricket & Football with a positive entertainment.

Must Read