Table of Contents
2023 IND vs AUS 1st ODI Probable Playing 11: Pat Cummins-led Australia will lock horns with Rohit Sharma-led India to play the 1st ODI game of the Australia tour of India 2023 on September 22 in Punjab Cricket Association IS Bindra Stadium, Mohali.
- Australia have won six of the seven ODIs they have played in Mohali so far.
- In the last four ODIs where he’s batted, Jadeja has scored a total of 43 runs. His record against Australia could do with some improvement too; in 28 innings against them, Jadeja has 515 runs at an average of 24 and a strike rate of 74.
- Pat Cummins hasn’t played an ODI since November 2022.
- In Mohali, Ashwin has picked only two wickets in the 29 overs he’s bowled in ODIs here
- KL Rahul averages 19 as captain in ODIs.
2023 IND vs AUS 1st ODI Probable Playing 11
2023 IND vs AUS 1st ODI Probable Playing 11: The Australia tour of India 2023 will be played in two sets and the ODI series will be played before the Men’s Cricket World Cup 2023. The 5-match T20I series of the Australia tour of India 2023 will resume after the World Cup 2023 completion.
The 3-match ODI series will lay a foundation for team India in their preparation for the ODI World Cup 2023.
The first game of the Australia tour of India 2023 will begin with an ODI game on September 22 at Punjab Cricket Association IS Bindra Stadium, Mohali.
Australia Probable Playing 11
David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Steve Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Cameron Green, Alex Carey (wk), Marcus Stoinis, Sean Abbott, Pat Cummins (c), Josh Hazlewood, Adam Zampa
India Probable Playing 11
Shubman Gill, Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul (c, wk), Tilak Varma/Washington Sundar, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Ravichandran Ashwin, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Siraj
2023 IND vs AUS 1st ODI Pitch Report
- Ground Details: Punjab Cricket Association IS Bindra Stadium – Dimensions
On pitch No. 3 one square boundary is 67m and the other is 75m. Straight boundary – 73 m and large square pockets at this venue
- Pitch Type: Could be two-paced – The same wicket was used where the PBKS v RCB game was played. Plenty of grass covering, could be two-paced.
- Runs Expected: 160+ A good batting deck but won’t be as high scoring as we’ve begun to expect from Mohali.
- Average Scores(26 Matches)
- First Innings: 265
- Second Innings: 228
Pacers vs Spinners in Punjab Cricket Association IS Bindra Stadium
IND vs AUS 1st ODI Squad
David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Josh Inglis, Steven Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Alex Carey(w), Marcus Stoinis, Cameron Green, Pat Cummins(c), Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood, Nathan Ellis, Sean Abbott, Matthew Short, Spencer Johnson, Tanveer Sangha
Shubman Gill, Ishan Kishan, Tilak Varma, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul(w/c), Suryakumar Yadav, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj, Shardul Thakur, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Prasidh Krishna, Washington Sundar