Yash Dhull Biography: The Delhi-born cricketer becomes a piece of sensational news right after his appointment as captain for team India in ACC U19 Asia Cup 2022 and U19 World Cup 2022.
Yash Dhull Biography
The middle-order right-handed batsman has also captained Delhi Under-16 and Under -18 teams earlier. Notably, he played for the Delhi Under-14 team at the age of 12 years.
|Name||Yash Vijay Dhull|
|Date of Birth||November 11, 2002|
Father – Vijay Singh
Mother – Neelam
|Sister – NA|
|Batting Style||Right-hand bat|
Delhi U14, Delhi U16, Delhi U19, India U19
Yash Dhull Personal Life
- Yash Dhull was born on November 11, 2002, in New Delhi.
- Yash Dhul was born to Neelam(Mother) and Vijay Dhull(father).
- He studies at the Bal Bhavan International School in Dwarka and trains at Delhi Capitals Bal Bhavan Academy.
- Yash Dhull’s father Vijay Dhull works as an executive with a cosmetic brand.
- His father had quit his job to help guide his son’s career at a crucial stage.
- Yash Dull currently lives in Janakpuri – Delhi.
Yash Dhull Career
- Yash Dhull started his cricket career after his mother spotted a cricket spark in him.
- At the age of 4, Yash’s mother spotted him doing shadow-practicing on the street without a bat after which she enrolls him in a cricket academy.
- He was taken to a local academy at Bharati College at a tender age before moving to Bal Bhawan school’s academy.
- The right-handed middle-order batter got into Bal Bhawan school’s academy at the tender age of 11 and developed his game from there.
- Yash Dhull, as an 11-year-old in the Under-16 Rajesh Peter Memorial Tournament, scored an unforgotten 40 not out where he received his first cash prize of Rs. 500.
- At the age of 12, Yash Dhull had represented the Delhi team in Under 14 matches.
- He joined the Airliner Cricket Academy in Janakpuri.
- Yash Dhull scored an unbeaten 186 against Punjab in the Under-16 Vijay Merchant Trophy where he was promoted as skipper of the side.
- Under his captaincy, Delhi reached the knockouts after eight years. But there was a setback when the pandemic struck just days before he was to travel to the National Cricket Academy.
- The 19-year-old Yash was the leading run-getter in the Vinoo Mankad Trophy 2021 tournament. He averaged 75.50 for his 302 runs for the DDCA in the five matches the team played in the tournament.
- Yash Dhull has been named as the skipper for the India team for the ACC U19 Asia Cup 2022 and U19 World Cup 2022.