Table of Contents
WTC Points Table 2023-25: The 3rd edition of the World Test Championship is scheduled to start in June 2023 with The Ashes 2023 series being played between Australia and England.
The WTC 2023-25 final is scheduled to play between the top 2 WTC Points Table 2023-25 teams in June 2025 at Lord’s cricket stadium.
WTC Points Table 2023-25
WTC Points Table 2023-25: The team will get 12 points(100%) for a win and 6 points(50 %) for Tie 4(33.33 %) for a Draw while no points(0) will be awarded for a loss. Check out the updated WTC Points Table 2023-25 below:
* Teams will be ranked on the percentage of points won
* For slow over-rates teams will lose one championship point for each over short.
WTC 2023-25 Format
Check out the World Test Championship 2023-25 format below:
- The tournament is being played over two years, with 68 matches over 27 series scheduled for the league stage.
- The top two teams in the points table will then qualify for the final which will be played at Lord’s, London.
- Each team will play six series, with three at home and three away.
- Each series will consist of two to five Test matches.
- Each participant will play between 12 and 22 matches.
- Each match is scheduled for five days.
WTC 2023-25 Teams
WTC 2023-25 Teams: The nine full members of the ICC will participate in the World Test Championship 2023-25. Afghanistan, Ireland, and Zimbabwe are the three full members of the ICC who will not participate in the WTC 2023-25 cycle.
Check out the WTC 2023-25 Teams below:
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- West Indies