India vs New Zealand ODI Tickets Booking Procedure: New Zealand cricket team is scheduled to play 3 ODIs and 3 T20Is during their India tour between January 18 to February 1.
India vs New Zealand ODI Tickets Booking Link
The ODI series formed part of the inaugural 2020–2023 ICC Cricket World Cup Super League. The tour will begin with an ODI match on January 18 and finish with a T20I game on February 1, 2023.
Watching matches on TV/the internet will never give the satisfaction of watching the match live at a crowded stadium. Thus fans will be keen to book tickets as early as possible in order not to miss the LIVE view of their beloved cricketers in action.
For such crazy fans, we have explained the ticket booking procedure along with price details for the upcoming India v New Zealand series. You can simply click on the Buy option below which will lead you to Paytm’s official page to book tickets as per your convenience.
|Jan 18, Wed||India vs New Zealand, 1st ODI||Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad||10:00 AM||BUY|
|Jan 21, Sat||India vs New Zealand, 2nd ODI||Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium, Raipur||10:00 AM||BUY|
|Jan 24, Tue||India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI||Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore||10:00 AM||BUY|
|Jan 27, Fri||India vs New Zealand, 1st T20I||JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi||7:00 PM||BUY|
|Jan 29, Sun||India vs New Zealand, 2nd T20I||Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow||7:00 PM||BUY|
|Feb 01, Wed||India vs New Zealand, 3rd T20I||Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad||7:00 PM||BUY|
India vs New Zealand ODI Tickets Booking Procedure
- Search Paytm insider in Google or any preferred browser.
- Right after reaching the home page you can select popular events and search for the cricket match else select the search icon available at the top right corner and search for “cricket” simply.
- In the results, you can find available tickets for India’s upcoming cricket matches.
- Select the match and book the tickets.
Some of the Rules To Be Followed on the Ground
- Only Physical tickets are valid for entry to the stadium on match day. An email confirmation of your ticket purchase is not allowed to enter into the stadium premises.
- Children above the age of 3 years will require a ticket. No separate seat will be available for children below the age of 3.
- The ticket is valid only for the stand mentioned on the ticket. Entry will be allowed only through the gate number mentioned on the physical ticket.
- If the ticket or any text/ barcode on the ticket is damaged/ tampered/ defaced in any manner, authorities have the right to refuse entry to the stadium.
- Re-entry will not be allowed.
- The ticket is strictly non-transferable and for the sole use of the purchaser.
- The delivery of tickets shall be by courier, for which Paytm Insider is eligible to charge (courier) fees.
- If due to unavoidable circumstances, ticket(s) cannot be delivered via courier, Paytm Insider will intimate customer(s) with details of where they can collect their ticket(s) on or before match day.
- In such case, a refund of the delivery fee would be remitted to the customer(s).
- In case if the courier returns undelivered, the concerned purchaser shall have to collect the ticket(s) physically as per the details provided to such purchaser, Paytm Insider will intimate customer(s) with details of where they can collect their ticket(s) on or before match day. In such case, the courier charges shall not be refunded
India vs New Zealand ODI Tickets Price
Holkar Stadium, Indore
Ticket Price includes GST and Madhya Pradesh Municipal (Entertainment and Amusement) Tax – Rules 2018 :
- South Pavilion Lower – INR 5105
- South Pavilion – 1st Floor – INR 6089
- South Pavilion – 2nd Floor – INR 5720
- South Pavilion – 3rd Floor – INR 4490
- East Gallery – Lower – INR 524
- East Gallery 1st Floor – Premium (First few rows close to the ground) – INR 1015
- East Gallery 1st Floor – Regular (Rows behind premium) – INR 953
- East Gallery – 2nd Floor – INR 892
- West Gallery – Lower – INR 701
- West Gallery 1st Floor – Premium (First few rows close to the ground) – INR 1199
- West Gallery 1st Floor – Regular (Rows behind premium) – INR 1138
- West Gallery – 2nd Floor – INR 1052