HomeCricketIPLSRH vs RCB Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction and Squad

SRH vs RCB Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction and Squad

SRH vs RCB Pitch Report: Sunrisers Hyderabad will be locking horns with Royal Challengers Bangalore on April 25 at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium.

Royal Challengers Bangalore are at the bottom of the table with only one victory and gained only two points out of 8 matches they played. The IPL 2024 season has reached an interesting phase where RCB has to will all the upcoming fixtures if needs a glimpse of playoffs.

On the other hand, Sunrisers Hyderabad are comfortably placed in 3rd position of the IPL 2024 points table with 10 points in seven matches. They have been the powerhouse in the ongoing campaign where they smashed three high scores in IPL history.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings
Venue Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium
Date Friday, April 05, 2024
Time 07:30 PM IST/ 02:00 PM GMT

SRH vs RCB Pitch Report

The Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium has a flat surface which is favourable for spinners. With both sides having big batting names in their side, they will be aiming for a big strike.

Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium
Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium (Image: Instagram)

The Stadium has hosted 73 IPL matches so far where the batting team has won 32 matches while the chasing side has won 41 games. The toss-winning team should prefer to bowl first considering the dew in Hyderabad City.

The Stadium has recorded a high score of 277 runs which is the highest total in the IPL history itself.

Weather Report at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium

With No chance of rain, the temperature will be around 36 degrees Celsius during the match in the city. The Humidity will not exceed 22 % and the air health remains unhealthy.

We have shared a post giving a detailed weather report of the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium.

Apart from this, We have also shared Today Match’s Dream 11 prediction of where you can have an update on the Fantasy11 team. Apart from this, We also shared the details of today’s match along with the venue, time, and many other stats.

SRH vs RCB Head-to-Head Stats

Sunrisers Hyderabad and Royal Challengers Bangalore have met on 24 occasions where RCB has won on 10 occasions while SRH has won on 13 occasions.

SRH has smashed 287 runs against Bengaluru while RCB smashed 227 runs against Hyderabad.

SRH vs RCB Prediction

As per Google Win Probability, Sunrisers Hyderabad has a 58% winning chance while Royal Challengers Bangalore has a 42% winning chance.

This percentage was based on home-ground stats and the current form of both teams in the season.

SRH vs RCB Squad

Sunrisers Hyderabad 

Travis Head, Abhishek Sharma, Aiden Markram, Heinrich Klaasen(w), Nitish Reddy, Shahbaz Ahmed, Abdul Samad, Pat Cummins(c), Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mayank Markande, T Natarajan, Washington Sundar, Umran Malik, Anmolpreet Singh, Akash Maharaj Singh, Glenn Phillips, Mayank Agarwal, Jaydev Unadkat, Rahul Tripathi, Upendra Yadav, Jhatavedh Subramanyan, Sanvir Singh, Vijayakanth Viyaskanth, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Marco Jansen

Royal Challengers Bangalore

Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis(c), Will Jacks, Rajat Patidar, Cameron Green, Dinesh Karthik(w), Mahipal Lomror, Karn Sharma, Lockie Ferguson, Yash Dayal, Mohammed Siraj, Suyash Prabhudessai, Anuj Rawat, Himanshu Sharma, Swapnil Singh, Glenn Maxwell, Reece Topley, Tom Curran, Vijaykumar Vyshak, Mayank Dagar, Alzarri Joseph, Manoj Bhandage, Akash Deep, Saurav Chauhan, Rajan Kumar


Who is the leading runscorer for SRH in IPL 2024?

Travis Head was the leading run scorer for SRH as he scored 324 runs in 6 matches he played.

Who is the leading runscorer for RCB in IPL 2024?

Virat Kohli was the leading run scorer for RCB as he scored 379 runs in 8 matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for SRH in IPL 2024?

T. Natarajan was the leading Sunrisers Hyderabad as he picked 10 wickets in 5 matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for RCB in IPL 2024?

Yash Dayal was the leading wicket-taker for RCB as he picked 7 wickets in 7 matches he played.

I'm Johi, a dedicated cricket news writer! With a passion for the game and a keen eye for detail, I would always love to bring you the latest updates, insights, and analysis from the world of cricket & Football with a positive entertainment.

Must Read