HomeCricketIPLSRH vs GT Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction and Squad

SRH vs GT Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction and Squad

SRH vs GT Pitch Report: Sunrisers Hyderabad will lock horns with Gujarat Titans on May 16 at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad.

In the pursuit of securing a spot in the Playoffs, Hyderabad is set to host Gujarat Titans on Thursday clash. Hyderabad has secured 7 victories in 12 matches they played so far in the tournament.

Kolkata Knight Riders and Rajasthan Royals qualified for playoffs and the other five teams are competing for the remaining two spots in the playoffs. In their last encounter, Gujarat Titans registered a 35-run victory in Ahmedabad. Hyderabad will be looking to avenge their defeat in the home-ground clash.

On the other hand, Gujarat Titans have been eliminated as they secured only 5 victories in 13 matches. They are set to play their last match of the group stages on May 16.

Currently, Sunrisers Hyderabad secured the 4th position while Gujarat Titans secured the 8th position in the IPL 2024 points table.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Gujarat Titans
Venue Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad
Date Thursday, May 16, 2024
Time 07:30 PM IST/ 02:00 PM GMT

SRH vs GT Pitch Report

The Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium has a flat surface which is favourable for spinners. With both sides having big batting names in their side, they will be aiming for a big strike.

Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium
Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium (image: Instagram)

The Stadium has hosted 75 IPL matches so far where the batting team has won 34 matches while the chasing side has won 41 games.

The last match played at this venue against LSG where Hyderabad chased the target of 166 runs in 9.4 overs and won the match by 10 wickets.

Apart from this, We have also shared Today Match’s Dream 11 prediction of where you can have an update on the Fantasy11 team. Apart from this, We also shared the details of today’s match along with the venue, time, and many other stats.

Weather Reports at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium

With a 40% chance of rain, there will be a thunderstorm expected in the evening. The temperature will be around 28 degrees Celsius during the match and the humidity will be around 68% around the stadium.

We have shared a post giving a detailed weather report of the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium.

SRH vs GT Head-to-Head Stats

Sunrisers Hyderabad and Gujarat Titans have played four IPL matches so far where Hyderabad has secured victory once while Gujarat Titans secured three victories in their meetings. Hyderabad has a high score of 195 runs against GT while Gujarat Titans has a high score of 199 against SRH.

SRH vs GT Prediction

As per Google Win Probability, Sunrisers Hyderabad has slight advantages with 60% winning chances while Gujarat Titans has 40% winning chances.

This percentage was based on home-ground stats and the current form of both teams in the season.

SRH vs GT Squad

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Abhishek Sharma, Travis Head, Nitish Reddy, Heinrich Klaasen(w), Abdul Samad, Shahbaz Ahmed, Sanvir Singh, Pat Cummins(c), Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jaydev Unadkat, Vijayakanth Viyaskanth, T Natarajan, Umran Malik, Mayank Agarwal, Glenn Phillips, Washington Sundar, Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram, Anmolpreet Singh, Upendra Yadav, Mayank Markande, Jhatavedh Subramanyan, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Marco Jansen, Akash Maharaj Singh

Gujarat Titans 

Shubman Gill(c), Sai Sudharsan, David Miller, Shahrukh Khan, Matthew Wade(w), Rahul Tewatia, Rashid Khan, Noor Ahmad, Umesh Yadav, Mohit Sharma, Kartik Tyagi, Sandeep Warrier, Abhinav Manohar, Sharath BR, Darshan Nalkande, Jayant Yadav, Wriddhiman Saha, Kane Williamson, Vijay Shankar, Joshua Little, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Spencer Johnson, Azmatullah Omarzai, Manav Suthar, Sushant Mishra


Who is the leading runscorer for SRH in IPL 2024?

Travis Head was the leading runscorer for SRH as he scored 533 runs in 11 matches he played.

Who is the leading runscorer for GT in IPL 2024?

Sai Sudharsan was the leading runscorer for GT as he scored 527 runs in the 12 matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for SRH in IPL 2024?

Pat Cummins was the leading wicket-taker for SRH as he picked 14 wickets in 12 matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for GT in IPL 2024?

Mohit Sharma was the leading wicket-taker for GT as he picked 13 wickets in 12 matches he played.

I'm Johi, a dedicated cricket news writer! With a passion for the game and a keen eye for detail, I would always love to bring you the latest updates, insights, and analysis from the world of cricket & Football with a positive entertainment.

Must Read