HomeCricketIPLRCB vs SRH Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction

RCB vs SRH Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction

RCB vs SRH Pitch Report: Royal Challengers Bangalore will lock horns with Sunrisers Hyderabad on April 15 at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore.

Faf du Plessis-led Royal Challengers Bangalore has a poor run in the ongoing IPL 2024 campaign. They have secured only one victory out of six matches they played till now.

After suffering defeat against CSK in the opener match of the IPL 2024 tournament, RCB had a victory against Punjab Kings by four wickets which was their only win.

Since then, they suffered defeat in the matches against Kolkata Knight Riders, Lucknow Super Giants, Rajasthan Royals, and Mumbai Indians. On the other hand, Pat Cummins-led Sunrisers Hyderabad had three victories out of five matches they played in the campaign so far.

They won the matches against Mumbai Indians, Chennai Super Kings, and Punjab Kings while suffering defeat in the matches against Gujarat Titans and Kolkata Knight Riders.

Currently, SRH has secured the 4th position and RCB has been placed at the bottom of the IPL 2024 points table.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad
Venue M. Chinnaswamy Stadium
Date Sunday, April 15, 2024
Time 07:30 PM IST / 02:00 PM GMT

RCB vs SRH Pitch Report

The Bengaluru Stadium typically offers flat pitches which support batters. In the case of bowlers, Wrist Spinners could be pivotal choices for the upcoming clash at Bengaluru.

Chinnaswamy Stadium

The M. Chinnaswamy Stadium has hosted 91 games in the Indian Premier League, and 49 matches have been won by teams batting second with four games ending with no result and one game ending in a tie.

Apart from this, We have also shared Today Match’s Dream 11 prediction of where you can have an update on the Fantasy11 team. Apart from this, We also shared the details of today’s match along with the venue, time, and many other stats.

Weather Report at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium

With no chance of rain, the temperature will be around 26 degrees Celsius, but will feel like 24 degrees in the Bengaluru city. The Humidity will be around 39% and the air will remain unhealthy.

We have also shared detailed weather reports at the stadium for beloved cricket fans.

RCB vs SRH Head-to-Head Stats

Bengaluru and Hyderabad have met on 23 occasions in IPL history so far, where Royal Challengers Bangalore has won 10 matches while Sunrisers Hyderabad has won on 12 occasions and one match concluded with no result.

Bengaluru has secured a high score of 227 runs against Hyderabad, where the latter has posted a high score of 231 runs against Bengaluru.

RCB vs SRH Prediction

As Google’s win probability, Sunrisers Hyderabad has a 54% winning chance while Royal Challengers Bangalore has a 46% winning chance.

This percentage was based on home-ground stats and the current form of both teams in the IPL history.

RCB vs SRH Squad

Royal Challengers Bangalore

Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis(c), Will Jacks, Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell, Dinesh Karthik(w), Mahipal Lomror, Reece Topley, Vijaykumar Vyshak, Mohammed Siraj, Akash Deep, Saurav Chauhan, Suyash Prabhudessai, Swapnil Singh, Rajan Kumar, Karn Sharma, Tom Curran, Lockie Ferguson, Mayank Dagar, Alzarri Joseph, Cameron Green, Anuj Rawat, Manoj Bhandage, Yash Dayal, Himanshu Sharma

Sunrisers Hyderabad Bangalore

Travis Head, Abhishek Sharma, Aiden Markram, Heinrich Klaasen(w), Abdul Samad, Nitish Reddy, Shahbaz Ahmed, Pat Cummins(c), Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jaydev Unadkat, T Natarajan, Umran Malik, Washington Sundar, Mayank Markande, Rahul Tripathi, Glenn Phillips, Anmolpreet Singh, Upendra Yadav, Jhatavedh Subramanyan, Sanvir Singh, Vijayakanth Viyaskanth, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Marco Jansen, Akash Maharaj Singh, Mayank Agarwal

Who is the leading run-scorer for RCB in IPL 2024?

Virat Kohli is the leading run-scorer for RCB as he scored 319 runs in 6 matches the side played.

Who is the leading run-scorer for SRH in IPL 2024?

Heinrich Klaasen is the leading run-scorer for SRH as he scored 186 in five matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for RCB in IPL 2024?

Yash Dhayal was the leading wicket-taker for RCB as he picked five wickets in five matches they played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for SRH in IPL 2024?

Pat Cummins was the leading wicket-taker for SRH as he picked 6 wickets in five matches he played.

I'm Johi, a dedicated cricket news writer! With a passion for the game and a keen eye for detail, I would always love to bring you the latest updates, insights, and analysis from the world of cricket & Football with a positive entertainment.

Must Read