HomeCricketIPLMI vs KKR Pitch Report, Stats, Weather, Prediction and Squad

MI vs KKR Pitch Report, Stats, Weather, Prediction and Squad

MI vs KKR Pitch Report: Mumbai Indians will lock horns with Kolkata Knight Riders on May 03 at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai.

With only three victories in hand, Mumbai Indians have only a few chances for their chances for playoffs. They are desperate in need of a victory while they set to host Kolkata Knight Riders on Friday clash. They suffered a defeat against Lucknow in their last encounter.

On the other hand, Kolkata Knight Riders are comfortable with their position in the table with 6 victories in hand. They played against Delhi Capitals in a previous encounter where KKR won the match by seven wickets.

Currently, KKR secured second place while Mumbai Indians are in the second bottom of the IPL 2024 points table.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings
Venue Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium
Date Friday, April 05, 2024
Time 07:30 PM IST/ 02:00 PM GMT

MI vs KKR Pitch Report

The Wankhede Stadium has one of the flattest pitches in the world and is suitable for batting due to the nature of the wicket and small boundaries. Spinners might have some advantages with some turns. But the batters would be able to defend the attack from bowlers.

Apart from this, We have also shared Today Match’s Dream 11 prediction of where you can have an update on the Fantasy11 team. Apart from this, We also shared the details of today’s match along with the venue, time, and many other stats.

Wankhede Stadium

113 IPL matches have been hosted at Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai with batting first team winning 52 matches while the chasing team had 61 wins in the stadium.

Weather Report at Wankhede Stadium

With no chance of rain, the temperature will be around 28 degrees Celsius around the city but will feel like 31 degrees during the match. The humidity will be around 65% and the air remains unhealthy.

We have also shared detailed weather reports at the stadium for beloved cricket fans.

MI vs KKR Head-to-Head Stats

Mumbai and Kolkata have played 32 IPL matches against each other where MI won on 23 occasions while KKR registered 9 victories. Mumbai has posted a high score of 210 against KKR while Kolkata has a high score of 232 against MI.

MI vs KKR Prediction

As per Google Win Probability, Mumbai Indians have a 55% winning chance while Kolkata has a 45% winning chance in the upcoming match.

MI vs KKR Squad

Mumbai Indians 

Ishan Kishan(w), Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma, Hardik Pandya(c), Nehal Wadhera, Tim David, Mohammad Nabi, Gerald Coetzee, Piyush Chawla, Jasprit Bumrah, Nuwan Thushara, Naman Dhir, Shams Mulani, Dewald Brevis, Kumar Kartikeya, Luke Wood, Shreyas Gopal, Harvik Desai, Romario Shepherd, Arjun Tendulkar, Shivalik Sharma, Anshul Kamboj, Akash Madhwal, Kwena Maphaka

Kolkata Knight Riders 

Philip Salt(w), Sunil Narine, Rinku Singh, Shreyas Iyer(c), Venkatesh Iyer, Andre Russell, Ramandeep Singh, Mitchell Starc, Vaibhav Arora, Harshit Rana, Varun Chakaravarthy, Angkrish Raghuvanshi, Suyash Sharma, Anukul Roy, Manish Pandey, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Dushmantha Chameera, Allah Ghazanfar, Sakib Hussain, Sherfane Rutherford, Chetan Sakariya, Nitish Rana, Srikar Bharat


Who is the leading runscorer for MI in IPL 2024?

Tilak Varma is the leading runscorer for MI as he amassed 343 runs in 10 matches he played.

Who is the leading runscorer for KKR in IPL 2024?

Philip Salt is the leading runscorer for KKR as he amassed 392 runs in 9 matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for MI in IPL 2024?

Jasprit Bumrah was the leading wicket-taker for MI as he picked 14 wickets in 10 matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for KKR in IPL 2024?

Sunil Narine was the leading wicket-taker for KKR as he picked 11 wickets in 09 matches he played.

I'm Johi, a dedicated cricket news writer! With a passion for the game and a keen eye for detail, I would always love to bring you the latest updates, insights, and analysis from the world of cricket & Football with a positive entertainment.

Must Read