HomeCricketIPLMI vs CSK Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction

MI vs CSK Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction

MI vs CSK Pitch Report: Mumbai Indians will lock horns with Chennai Super Kings on April 14 at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai.

After securing two victories out of five matches they played in the season, Mumbai Indians will be hosting Chennai Super Kings at Mumbai Stadium. Despite having a poor start with three back-to-back defeats at the start of the IPL 2024 campaign, Mumbai secured two victories against Delhi Capitals and Royal Challengers Bangalore.

Mumbai suffered defeat in the matches against Gujarat Titans, Sunrisers Hyderabad, and Rajasthan Royals. Meanwhile, Ruturaj Gaikwad-led Chennai Super Kings had a successful start by winning two out of two matches by the start of the season but suffered defeat at the hands of Delhi Capitals and Sunrrisers Hyderabad. But they returned to running ways by defeating Kolkata Knight Riders on April 19.

Currently, Chennai Super Kings are positioned in third place while Mumbai Indians secured seventh position in the 7th position of the IPL 2024 points table.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings
Venue Wanhkede Stadium, Mumbai
Date Sunday, April 14, 2024
Time 07:30 PM IST / 02:00 PM GMT

MI vs CSK Pitch Report

The Wankhede Stadium has one of the flattest pitches in the world and is suitable for batting due to the nature of the wicket and small boundaries. Spinners might have some advantages with some turns. But the batters would be able to defend the attack from bowlers.

Apart from this, We have also shared Today Match’s Dream 11 prediction of where you can have an update on the Fantasy11 team. Apart from this, We also shared the details of today’s match along with the venue, time, and many other stats.

Chidambaram Stadium

112 IPL matches have been hosted at Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai with batting first team winning 51 matches while the chasing team had 61 wins in the stadium.

Weather Report at Wankhede Stadium

With no chance of rain, the temperature will be around 28 degrees in Mumbai City, and the humidity will be around 79%.

We have also shared detailed weather reports at the stadium for beloved cricket fans.

MI vs CSK Head-to-Head Stats

Mumbai and Chennai have met each other on 36 occasions where Chennai won on 16 occasions, while Mumbai has won on 20 occasions. Chennai has posted a high score of 218 runs against Mumbai while the latter has a high score of 219 runs against Chennai.

On the other hand, Chennai’s lowest score against Mumbai is 76 while Mumbai’s lowest score is 136 against Chennai.

MI vs CSK Prediction  

According to Google’s Win Probability, Mumbai Indians have a 58% winning Chance while Chennai Super Kings have a 42% winning Chance.

This percentage was based on home-ground stats and the current form of both teams in the IPL history.

MI vs CSK Squad

Mumbai Indians 

Ishan Kishan(w), Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya(c), Tilak Varma, Tim David, Romario Shepherd, Mohammad Nabi, Shreyas Gopal, Jasprit Bumrah, Gerald Coetzee, Akash Madhwal, Dewald Brevis, Naman Dhir, Nehal Wadhera, Harvik Desai, Piyush Chawla, Kwena Maphaka, Shams Mulani, Luke Wood, Arjun Tendulkar, Kumar Kartikeya, Shivalik Sharma, Nuwan Thushara, Anshul Kamboj

Chennai Super Kings

Rachin Ravindra, Ruturaj Gaikwad(c), Daryl Mitchell, Shivam Dube, MS Dhoni(w), Ajinkya Rahane, Sameer Rizvi, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Mustafizur Rahman, Tushar Deshpande, Maheesh Theekshana, Moeen Ali, Shaik Rasheed, Nishant Sindhu, Mitchell Santner, Deepak Chahar, Mukesh Choudhary, Devon Conway, Ajay Jadav Mandal, Prashant Solanki, Simarjeet Singh, RS Hangargekar, Matheesha Pathirana, Aravelly Avanish

Who is the leading run-scorer for MI in IPL 2024?

Ishan Kishan is the leading run-scorer for MI, scoring 161 runs in five matches they played in the tournament.

Who is the leading run-scorer for CSK in IPL 2024?

Shivam Dube is the highest run scorer for CSK, scoring 176 runs in five matches the side played in the tournament.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for MI in IPL 2024?

Jasprit Bumrah was the leading wicket-taker for MI as he bagged 10 wickets in five matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for CSK in IPL 2024?

Mustafizur Rahman was the leading wicket-taker for CSK as he picked 9 wickets in four matches he played.

I'm Johi, a dedicated cricket news writer! With a passion for the game and a keen eye for detail, I would always love to bring you the latest updates, insights, and analysis from the world of cricket & Football with a positive entertainment.

Must Read