HomeCricketIPLLSG vs RR Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction and Squad

LSG vs RR Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction and Squad

LSG vs RR Pitch Report: Lucknow Super Giants will lock horns with Rajasthan Royals on April 27 at Ekana Sports City, Lucknow.

Lucknow Super Giants will be hosting Rajasthan Royals after securing 5 victories out of 8 matches they played. After suffering two consecutive defeats in the first two matches of the IPL 2024 campaign, LSG secured victories against Punjab Kings, Royal Challengers Bangalore, and Gujarat Titans.

They won the matches against CSK twice in home and away grounds and are set to play their next match against Rajasthan Royals.

On the other hand, Rajasthan Royals has won seven victories out of eight matches they played. Their only defeat comes from the match against Gujarat Titans played on April 10.

Currently, Rajasthan Royals secured first position while Lucknow Super Giants secured 4th position of the IPL 2024 points table.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Lucknow Super Giants vs Rajasthan Royals
Venue Ekana Sports City, Lucknow
Date Saturday, April 27, 2024
Time 07:30 PM IST/ 02:00 AM GMT

LSG vs RR Pitch Report

Ekana Sports City has been an ideal pitch, a flat surface that favors batting and provides some assistance to slower bowlers. This is the first time an IPL 2024 match will be played at this venue, so there is no point in comparing how the pitches behave.

Spinners may play a key role for their teams in the upcoming match. Batting second will be more difficult as spin will become more effective.

Ekana Sports City

Apart from this, We have also shared Today Match’s Dream 11 prediction of where you can have an update on the Fantasy11 team. Apart from this, We also shared the details of today’s match along with the venue, time, and many other stats.

Weather Stats at Ekana Sports City

With no chances of rain, Lucknow will experience intense heat during the match. The temperature will be around 30 degrees but will feel like 28 degrees. The humidity will be around 21%.

For detailed reports, we have shared a post on today’s weather reports at Ekana Sports City.

LSG vs RR Head-to-Head Stats

Lucknow Super Giants and Rajasthan Royals have met on 4 occasions in IPL history, where LSG won only one match while RR secured victory on three occasions.

Lucknow posted a high score of 173 runs against RR while Rajasthan posted a high score of 193 runs against LSG.

LSG vs RR Prediction

As per Google Win Probability, Rajasthan Royals have an advantage with a 55% winning chance while Lucknow Super Giants have a 45% winning chance.

This percentage was based on home-ground stats and the current form of both teams in the season.

LSG vs RR Squad

Lucknow Super Giants 

Quinton de Kock, KL Rahul(w/c), Marcus Stoinis, Devdutt Padikkal, Nicholas Pooran, Deepak Hooda, Ayush Badoni, Krunal Pandya, Matt Henry, Ravi Bishnoi, Mohsin Khan, Yash Thakur, Arshin Kulkarni, Krishnappa Gowtham, Yudhvir Singh Charak, Manimaran Siddharth, Arshad Khan, Prerak Mankad, Amit Mishra, Kyle Mayers, Shamar Joseph, Ashton Turner, Naveen-ul-Haq, Mayank Yadav

Rajasthan Royals 

Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson(w/c), Riyan Parag, Dhruv Jurel, Shimron Hetmyer, Rovman Powell, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Avesh Khan, Sandeep Sharma, Yuzvendra Chahal, Keshav Maharaj, Shubham Dubey, Navdeep Saini, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Kuldeep Sen, Nandre Burger, Tanush Kotian, Donovan Ferreira, Abid Mushtaq, Kunal Singh Rathore


Who is the leading runscorer for RR in IPL 2024?

Riyan Parag was the leading runscorer for RR as he scored 318 runs in 8 matches he played.

Who is the leading runscorer for LSG in IPL 2024?

KL Rahul was the leading runscorer for LSG as he scored 302 runs in 8 matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for RR in IPL 2024?

Yuzvendra Chahal was the leading wicket-taker for RR as he picked 13 wickets in 8 matches he played.

who is the leading wicket-taker for LSG in IPL 2024?

Yash Thakur was the leading wicket-taker for LSG as he picked 9 wickets in 7 matches he played.

I'm Johi, a dedicated cricket news writer! With a passion for the game and a keen eye for detail, I would always love to bring you the latest updates, insights, and analysis from the world of cricket & Football with a positive entertainment.

Must Read