HomeCricketIPLLSG vs MI Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction and Squad

LSG vs MI Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction and Squad

LSG vs MI Pitch Report: Lucknow Super Giants will lock horns with Mumbai Indians on April 30 at Ekana Sports City, Lucknow.

After suffering a defeat in the home ground against Rajasthan Royals, Lucknow is set to host Mumbai Indians on Tuesday clash. They secured 5 victories out of 9 matches they played in the tournament so far.

On the other hand, Mumbai has been struggling in the 2024 season. Despite having a poor start, Mumbai managed to secure 3 victories out of nine matches.

Recently, they suffered defeat in the match against Delhi Capitals on home-away ground and need some back-to-back wins if they need to advance to playoffs.

Currently, Lucknow Super Giants secured the fifth position while Mumbai secured a second-bottom position in the IPL 2024 points table.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Lucknow Super Giants vs Rajasthan Royals
Venue Ekana Sports City, Lucknow
Date Saturday, April 27, 2024
Time 07:30 PM IST/ 02:00 AM GMT

LSG vs MI Pitch Report

Ekana Sports City has been an ideal pitch, a flat surface that favors batting and provides some assistance to slower bowlers. This is the first time an IPL 2024 match will be played at this venue, so there is no point in comparing how the pitches behave.

Spinners may play a key role for their teams in the upcoming match. Batting second will be more difficult as spin will become more effective.

Ekana Sports City

Apart from this, We have also shared Today Match’s Dream 11 prediction of where you can have an update on the Fantasy11 team. Apart from this, We also shared the details of today’s match along with the venue, time, and many other stats.

Weather Report at Ekana Sports City

With no chance of rain, the temperature will be around 29 degrees in the city while the real feel will be around 27 degrees. The humidity will be around 13 percent and the air remains unhealthy.

For detailed reports, we have shared a post on today’s weather reports at Ekana Sports City.

LSG vs MI head-to-head Stats

Lucknow and Mumbai have clashed in IPL matches so far where LSG secured three wins while MI secured victory on one occasion. Lucknow has posted a high score of 199 runs against MI while Mumbai has a high score of 182 runs against LSG.

LSG vs MI Prediction

As per Google Win Probability, Mumbai Indians have a 55% winning chance in the match while Lucknow Super Giants have a 45% winning chance.

This percentage was based on home-ground stats and the current form of both teams in the season.

LSG vs MI Squad

Lucknow Super Giants 

KL Rahul (c & wk), Quinton de Kock, Marcus Stoinis, Deepak Hooda, Nicholas Pooran, Ayush Badoni, Krunal Pandya, Matt Henry, Ravi Bishnoi, Mohsin Khan, Yash Thakur, Amit Mishra, Arshin Kulkarni, Krishnappa Gowtham, Manimaran Siddharth, Yudhvir Singh Charak, Mayank Yadav, Kyle Mayers, Ashton Turner, Prerak Mankad, Naveen-ul-Haq, Devdutt Padikkal, Arshad Khan, Shamar Joseph

Mumbai Indians

Ishan Kishan (wk), Hardik Pandya (c), Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma, Nehal Wadhera, Tim David, Mohammad Nabi, Piyush Chawla, Luke Wood, Jasprit Bumrah, Nuwan Thushara, Naman Dhir, Shams Mulani, Dewald Brevis, Kumar Kartikeya, Shreyas Gopal, Harvik Desai, Gerald Coetzee, Romario Shepherd, Arjun Tendulkar, Shivalik Sharma, Anshul Kamboj, Akash Madhwal, Kwena Maphaka


Who is the leading runscorer for LSG in IPL 2024?

KL Rahul was the leading runscorer for LSG as he scored 378 runs on 9 matches he played.

Who is the leading runscorer for MI in IPL 2024?

Tilak Varma was the leading runscorer for MI as he scored 336 runs in 9 matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for LSG in IPL 2024?

Yash Thakur is the leading wicket-taker for LSG as he picked 10 wickets in 8 matches they played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for MI in IPL 2024?

Jasprit Bumrah is the leading wicket-taker for MI as he picked 14 wickets in 9 matches they played.

I'm Johi, a dedicated cricket news writer! With a passion for the game and a keen eye for detail, I would always love to bring you the latest updates, insights, and analysis from the world of cricket & Football with a positive entertainment.

Must Read