HomeCricketIPLKKR vs PBKS Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction and Squad

KKR vs PBKS Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction and Squad

KKR vs PBKS Pitch Report: Kolkata Knight Riders will be locking horns with Punjab Kings on April 26 at Eden Gardens, Kolkata.

Kolkata Knight Riders have been one of the most successful teams with five victories out of seven matches they played so far in the tournament. They lost the matches against Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals.

On the other hand, Punjab Kings secured only 2 victories out of 8 matches they played and stand in second bottom of the points table. They secured victory in the matches against Gujarat Titans and Delhi Capitals.

Currently, Kolkata Knight Riders is in the second position of the IPL 2024 points table with an impressive run-rate of +1.206.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Kolkata Knight Riders vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
Venue Eden Gardens
Date Sunday, April 21, 2024
Time 07:30 PM IST / 02:00 PM GMT

KKR vs PBKS Pitch Report

The Eden Gardens Stadium is one of the best batting pitches in the IPL. The result will not be affected by the toss, but Spinners will have more advantage, and with KKR’s Spin strength, they will dominate the match.

Eden Gardens has hosted 11 T20I matches out of which the first batting team has won five matches while the second batting team has won six games.

Eden Gardens

Apart from this, We have also shared Today Match’s Dream 11 prediction of where you can have an update on the Fantasy11 team. Apart from this, We also shared the details of today’s match along with the venue, time, and many other stats.

Weather Report at Eden Gardens

With no chances of rain, the temperature will be high and Orange Alert is presently active in the city. The temperature will be around 29 degrees in the city, but it might feel like 35 degrees Celsius. The humidity will be around 78% and the air remains unhealthy.

For detailed reports, we have shared a post on today’s weather reports at Eden Gardens, Kolkata.

KKR vs PBKS Head-to-Head Stats

Kolkata Knight Riders and Punjab Kings have played 32 IPL matches so far, where KKR has won on 21 occasions and Punjab Kings has secured victory on 11 occasions.

Kolkata has posted a high score of 245 runs against PBKS while Punjab has a high score of 214 runs against KKR.

KKR vs PBKS Prediction

As per Google Win Probability, KKR has a slight advantage with a 59% winning chance while PBKS has a 41% winning chance.

This percentage was based on home-ground stats and the current form of both teams in the season.

KKR vs PBKS Squad

Kolkata Knight Riders 

Philip Salt (wk), Shreyas Iyer (c), Sunil Narine, Angkrish Raghuvanshi, Venkatesh Iyer, Rinku Singh, Andre Russell, Ramandeep Singh, Mitchell Starc, Varun Chakaravarthy, Harshit Rana, Suyash Sharma, Anukul Roy, Manish Pandey, Vaibhav Arora, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Allah Ghazanfar, Sakib Hussain, Sherfane Rutherford, Chetan Sakariya, Nitish Rana, Srikar Bharat, Dushmantha Chameera

Punjab Kings

Sam Curran (c), Jitesh Sharma (wk), Prabhsimran Singh, Rilee Rossouw, Liam Livingstone, Shashank Singh, Ashutosh Sharma, Harpreet Singh Bhatia, Harpreet Brar, Harshal Patel, Kagiso Rabada, Arshdeep Singh, Rahul Chahar, Vidhwath Kaverappa, Atharva Taide, Shivam Singh, Rishi Dhawan, Jonny Bairstow, Nathan Ellis, Tanay Thyagarajan, Shikhar Dhawan, Chris Woakes, Sikandar Raza, Prince Choudhary, Vishwanath Singh


Who is the leading runscorer for KKR in IPL 2024?

Sunil Narine was the leading runscorer for KKR as he scored 286 runs in 7 matches he played

Who is the leading runscorer for PBKS in IPL 2024?

Shashank Singh was the leading runscorer for PBKS as he scored 195 runs in 8 matches he played

Who is the leading wicket-taker for KKR in IPL 2024?

Andre Russell was the leading wicket-taker for KKR as he picked 9 wickets in 7 matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for PBKS in IPL 2024?

Arshdeep Singh was the leading wicket-taker for PBKS as he picked 10 wickets in 8 matches he played.

I'm Johi, a dedicated cricket news writer! With a passion for the game and a keen eye for detail, I would always love to bring you the latest updates, insights, and analysis from the world of cricket & Football with a positive entertainment.

Must Read