HomeCricketIPLGT vs KKR Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction and Squad

GT vs KKR Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction and Squad

GT vs KKR Pitch Report: Gujarat Titans will lock horns with Kolkata Knight Riders on May 13 at Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad.

Gujarat Titans have been barely in the competition for playoffs with only 5 victories out of 12 matches they played. With only two matches in hands, they need back-to-back victories in their last fixtures.

They secured two victories in previous fixtures of the tournament against Punjab Kings and Chennai Super Kings. Gujarat Titans have secured the eighth position in the IPL 2024 Points table. On the other hand, Kolkata has been one of the most successful teams in the tournament with 9 victories in 12 matches they played.

They are the first team to be qualified for the Playoffs in the tournament after defeating Mumbai Indians in last Week’s encounter.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Gujarat Titans vs Kolkata Knight Riders
Venue Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad
Date Monday, May 13, 2024
Time 07:30 PM IST/ 02:00 PM GMT

GT vs KKR Pitch Report

The Narendra Modi Stadium has 11 pitches with 5 black pitches supporting batting due to their bouncy tracks. On the other hand, 5 red pitches are dry pitches supporting the spinners.

The Stadium is known as the batting pitch with the average of both the first batting team and the chasing team almost equal. Hence there will be no effect on first batting or chasing.

Narendra Modi Stadium
Narendra Modi Stadium

We have also shared Today Match’s Dream 11 prediction of where you can have an update on the Fantasy11 team. Apart from this, We also shared the details of today’s match along with the venue, time, and many other stats.

Weather Report at Narendra Modi Stadium

With a 56% chance for rain, the temperature will be around 30 degrees Celsius in the city but will feel like 31 degrees Celsius around the stadium during the game and the humidity will be around 44%.

We have also shared detailed weather reports at the stadium for our beloved fans.

GT vs KKR Head-to-Head Stats

Gujarat and Kolkata have faced each other on 3 occasions in the history of the IPL tournament where GT has won on 02 clashes while KKR registered a win once.

Gujarat Titans has a high score of 204 against KKR while Kolkata has a high score of 207 against GT.

GT vs KKR Prediction

As per Google Win Probability, Kolkata Knight Riders has a slight advantage with a 56% winning chance, while Gujarat Titans have only a 44% winning chance.

This percentage was based on home-ground stats and the current form of both teams in the season.

GT vs KKR Squad

Gujarat Titans 

Shubman Gill(c), Sai Sudharsan, Shahrukh Khan, David Miller, Matthew Wade(w), Rahul Tewatia, Rashid Khan, Noor Ahmad, Umesh Yadav, Mohit Sharma, Kartik Tyagi, Sandeep Warrier, Abhinav Manohar, Sharath BR, Darshan Nalkande, Jayant Yadav, Joshua Little, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Spencer Johnson, Azmatullah Omarzai, Manav Suthar, Sushant Mishra, Vijay Shankar, Kane Williamson, Wriddhiman Saha

Kolkata Knight Riders 

Philip Salt(w), Sunil Narine, Venkatesh Iyer, Shreyas Iyer(c), Rinku Singh, Nitish Rana, Andre Russell, Ramandeep Singh, Mitchell Starc, Harshit Rana, Varun Chakaravarthy, Vaibhav Arora, Anukul Roy, Suyash Sharma, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Angkrish Raghuvanshi, Manish Pandey, Dushmantha Chameera, Srikar Bharat, Chetan Sakariya, Sherfane Rutherford, Sakib Hussain, Allah Ghazanfar


Who is the leading runscorer for GT in IPL 2024?

Sai Sudharsan was the leading runscorer for GT as he scored 527 runs in the 12 matches he played.

Who is the leading runscorer for KKR in IPL 2024?

Sunil Narine was the leading runscorer for KKR as he scored 461 runs in 12 matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for GT in IPL 2024?

Mohit Sharma was the leading wicket-taker for GT as he picked 13 wickets in 12 matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for KKR in IPL 2024?

Varun Chakravarthy was the leading wicket-taker for KKR as he picked up 18 wickets in the 12 matches he played.

I'm Johi, a dedicated cricket news writer! With a passion for the game and a keen eye for detail, I would always love to bring you the latest updates, insights, and analysis from the world of cricket & Football with a positive entertainment.

Must Read