HomeCricketIPLDC vs RR Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction and Squad

DC vs RR Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction and Squad

DC vs RR Pitch Report: Delhi Capitals will lock horns with Rajasthan Royals on May 07 at Arun Jaitley Stadium.

Delhi Capitals is set to host Rajasthan Royals on Tuesday clash after securing 5 victories out of 11 matches they played this season so far. After securing a victory against Gujarat Titans in their previous match of the season, Delhi is looking forward to a victory to stay alive in the Playoff competition.

On the other hand, Rajasthan Royals is only one step ahead of securing a spot in the playoffs. They secured 8 victories out of 10 matches they played in this tournament so far.

Currently, Delhi Capitals has secured the 6th position while Rajasthan Royals secured the 2nd position in the IPL 2024 points table.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Delhi Capitals vs Rajasthan Royals
Venue Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi
Date Tuesday, May 07, 2024
Time 07:30 PM IST/ 02:00 PM GMT

DC vs RR Pitch Report

Arun Jaitley Stadium in New Delhi has slower pitch conditions which can challenge the batters. But, with the small field, it will be a perfect ground for high scores.

The average score at this venue is 168 which indicates that it will be a batting-friendly match. Pace bowlers will get more help from the surface here than spinners. Teams batting first have a slight advantage on this ground.

Arun Jaitley Stadium
Arun Jaitley Stadium (Image: Wiki)

Apart from this, We have also shared Today Match’s Dream 11 prediction of where you can have an update on the Fantasy11 team. Apart from this, We also shared the details of today’s match along with the venue, time, and many other stats.

Weather Report at Arun Jaitley Stadium

With no chance of rain, the temperature will be around 33 degrees Celsius around the city but will feel like 32 degrees Celsius around the stadium in the evening. The Humidity will be around 18% and the air remains unhealthy.

For detailed reports, we have shared a post on today’s weather reports at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi.

DC vs RR Head-to-Head Stats

Delhi Capitals and Rajasthan Royals have played 28 IPL matches so far where Delhi registered 13 victories while Rajasthan has 15 victories. Delhi Capitals has the highest score of 207 runs against Rajasthan Royals while RR has a highest total of 222 runs against DC.

DC vs RR Prediction

As per Google’s win probability, Rajasthan Royals has a slight advantage with a 55% winning chance while Delhi Capitals has a 45% winning chance.

This percentage was based on home-ground stats and the current form of both teams in the season.

DC vs RR Squad

Delhi Capitals 

Rishabh Pant (c & wk), Prithvi Shaw, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Abishek Porel, Shai Hope, Tristan Stubbs, Axar Patel, Kuldeep Yadav, Rasikh Dar Salam, Lizaad Williams, Khaleel Ahmed, Mukesh Kumar, Sumit Kumar, Praveen Dubey, Kumar Kushagra, Ricky Bhui, Ishant Sharma, David Warner, Gulbadin Naib, Jhye Richardson, Anrich Nortje, Lalit Yadav, Yash Dhull, Vicky Ostwal, Swastik Chikara

Rajasthan Royals

Sanju Samson (c & wk), Yashasvi Jaiswal, Riyan Parag, Dhruv Jurel, Rovman Powell, Shimron Hetmyer, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Avesh Khan, Yuzvendra Chahal, Sandeep Sharma, Jos Buttler, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Shubham Dubey, Navdeep Saini,  Tanush Kotian, Keshav Maharaj, Nandre Burger, Kuldeep Sen, Donovan Ferreira, Abid Mushtaq, Kunal Singh Rathore


Who is the leading runscorer for DC in IPL 2024?

Rishabh Pant was the leading runscorer for DC as he scored 398 runs in 11 matches he played.

Who is the leading runscorer for RR in IPL 2024?

Riyan Parag is the leading runs scorer for Rajasthan Royals as he scored 409 runs in 10 matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for DC in IPL 2024?

Mukesh Kumar was the leading wicket-taker for DC as he picked 13 wickets in 7 matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for RR in IPL 2024?

Yuzvendra Chahal was the leading wicket-taker for RR as he picked 13 wickets in 10 matches he played.

I'm Johi, a dedicated cricket news writer! With a passion for the game and a keen eye for detail, I would always love to bring you the latest updates, insights, and analysis from the world of cricket & Football with a positive entertainment.

Must Read