HomeCricketIPLDC vs GT Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction

DC vs GT Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction

DC vs GT Pitch Report: Rishabh Pant-led Delhi Capitals will be looking forward to securing a victory while they lock horns with Shubman Gill-led Gujarat Titans on April 24 at Arun Jaitley Stadium.

Delhi will be hosting Gujarat on Wednesday evening after securing three victories out of 8 matches they played so far in the IPL 2024 tournament. They secured victory against Chennai Super Kings, Lucknow Super Giants, and Gujarat Titans.

On the other hand, Gujarat Titans secured four victories out of four matches they played so far. They secured victory in the matches against Mumbai Indians, Sunrisers Hyderabad, Rajasthan Royals, and Punjab Kings.

Gujarat Titans will be looking forward to a victory in the reverse fixture as Delhic won in the previous clash with 6 wickets.

Currently, Delhi Capitals secured the 8th position while Gujarat Titans secured the 6th position in the IPL 2024 points table.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Delhi Capitals vs Gujarat Titans
Venue Arun Jaitley Stadium
Date Wednesday, April 24, 2024
Time 07:30 PM IST / 02:00 PM GMT

DC vs GT Pitch Report

Arun Jaitley Stadium in New Delhi has slower pitch conditions which can challenge the batters. But, with the small field, it will be a perfect ground for high scores.

The average score at this venue is 168 which indicates that it will be a batting-friendly match. Pace bowlers will get more help from the surface here than spinners. Teams batting first have a slight advantage on this ground.

Arun Jaitley Stadium
Arun Jaitley Stadium (image: Wiki)

Apart from this, We have also shared Today Match’s Dream 11 prediction of where you can have an update on the Fantasy11 team. Apart from this, We also shared the details of today’s match along with the venue, time, and many other stats.

Weather Report at Arun Jaitley Stadium

With no chance of rain, the temperature in the city will be around 30 degrees Celsius, but the real feel will be 28 degrees during the match. The humidity will be around 18 percent.

For detailed reports, we have shared a post on today’s weather reports at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi.

DC vs GT Head-to-Head Stats

Delhi Capitals and Gujarat Titans have played three matches in the IPL so far where DC secured victory on one occasion while Gujarat Titans secured victory twice.

Delhi has posted a high score of 162 runs against GT while Gujarat posted a high score of 171 runs against DC.

DC vs GT Prediction

As Per Google Win Probability, Gujarat Titans has a slight advantage with a 53% winning chance while Delhi Capitals has a 47% winning chance.

This percentage was based on home-ground stats and the current form of both teams in the season.

DC vs GT Squad

Delhi Capitals

David Warner, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Abishek Porel, Rishabh Pant(w/c), Tristan Stubbs, Axar Patel, Lalit Yadav, Kuldeep Yadav, Anrich Nortje, Khaleel Ahmed, Mukesh Kumar, Prithvi Shaw, Shai Hope, Praveen Dubey, Rasikh Dar Salam, Sumit Kumar, Kumar Kushagra, Yash Dhull, Vicky Ostwal, Swastik Chikara, Jhye Richardson, Ricky Bhui, Lizaad Williams, Ishant Sharma

Gujarat Titans

Wriddhiman Saha(w), Shubman Gill(c), David Miller, Azmatullah Omarzai, Shahrukh Khan, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid Khan, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Noor Ahmad, Sandeep Warrier, Mohit Sharma, Kane Williamson, Sai Sudharsan, Sharath BR, Manav Suthar, Vijay Shankar, Darshan Nalkande, Kartik Tyagi, Spencer Johnson, Sushant Mishra, Joshua Little, Abhinav Manohar, Jayant Yadav, Umesh Yadav, Matthew Wade

Who is the leading runscorer for DC in IPL 2024?

Rishabh Pant is the leading runscorer for DC as he scored 254 runs in 8 matches they played.

Who is the leading runscorer for GT in IPL 2024?

Shubman Gill is the leading runscorer for GT as he scored 298 runs in 8 matches they played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for DC in IPL 2024?

Kuldeep Yadav was the leading wicket-taker for DC as he picked 10 wickets in 5 matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for GT in IPL 2024?

Mohit Sharma was the leading wicket-taker for GT as he picked 10 wickets in 8 matches he played.

I'm Johi, a dedicated cricket news writer! With a passion for the game and a keen eye for detail, I would always love to bring you the latest updates, insights, and analysis from the world of cricket & Football with a positive entertainment.

Must Read