HomeCricketIPLRR vs GT Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction

RR vs GT Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction

RR vs GT Pitch Report: Rajasthan Royals will lock horns with Gujarat Titans on April 10 at Sawai Mansingh Indoor Stadium.

Rajasthan Royals who runs the most successful campaign in the IPL 2024 season, will host Gujarat Titans on Wednesday. Rajasthan Royals won all four matches they’ve played in the campaign so far defeating Mumbai Indians, Lucknow Super Giants, Delhi Capitals, and Royal Challengers Bangalore.

With the likes of players like Riyan Parag and Yuzvendra Chahal, Rajasthan has been the most successful team in both batting and bowling units.

On the other hand, Gujarat Titans are set to face Rajasthan in their sixth match of the campaign. They were able to pull off only two victories out of the five matches they played.

Despite the efforts of Sai Sudharsan, Shubman Gill in the batting unit, and Mohit Sharma in the bowling unit, they suffered defeat in the matches against Chennai Super Kings, Punjab Kings, and Lucknow Super Giants.

Currently, Rajasthan Royals holds the top position while Gujarat Titans secured 7th place in the IPL 2024 points table.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Rajasthan Royals vs Gujarat Titans
Venue Sawai Mansingh Indoor Stadium
Date Wednesday, April 10, 2024
Time 07:30 PM IST / 02:00 PM GMT

RR vs GT Pitch Report

Sawai Mansingh Stadium is a batting pitch with an average of the first innings totaling 150 runs. The pitch will support spinners during the day and the chasing team will have an advantage in the clash.

Around 55 IPL matches have been played at this venue, and 35 matches have been won by the chasing team while the batting first team won 20 times.

Apart from this, We have also shared Today Match’s Dream 11 prediction of where you can have an update on the Fantasy11 team. Apart from this, We also shared the details of today’s match along with the venue, time, and many other stats.

Weather at Sawai Mansingh Indoor Stadium

With no chances of rain, the temperature around Jaipur city will be around 35 degrees Celsius by the start of the match and may go down to 30 degrees Celsius amid the match. The humidity will be around 14% and the air quality will be unhealthy.

Sawai Mansingh International Stadium

We have also shared a post on today’s Weather conditions at Sawai Mansingh Indoor Stadium with a detailed report.

RR vs GT Head-to-Head Stats

Rajasthan Royals and Gujarat Titans have played 5 matches so far where the former was able to pull out victory on one occasion only while Gujarat secured victory four times. Rajasthan has the highest score of 188 runs against Gujarat while the latter has posted a high score of 192 runs against Rajasthan Royals.

RR vs GT Prediction

According to Google win probability, Rajasthan Royals have an advantage with a 57% winning chance while Gujarat Titans have only a 43% winning chance.

This percentage was based on home-ground stats and the current form of both teams in the season.

RR vs GT Squad

Rajasthan Royals

Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson(w/c), Riyan Parag, Dhruv Jurel, Shimron Hetmyer, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Avesh Khan, Nandre Burger, Yuzvendra Chahal, Shubham Dubey, Rovman Powell, Tanush Kotian, Kuldeep Sen, Abid Mushtaq, Sandeep Sharma, Navdeep Saini, Keshav Maharaj, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Donovan Ferreira, Kunal Singh Rathore

Gujarat Titans

Shubman Gill(c), Sai Sudharsan, Sharath BR(w), Vijay Shankar, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid Khan, Noor Ahmad, Umesh Yadav, Spencer Johnson, Darshan Nalkande, Mohit Sharma, Kane Williamson, Abhinav Manohar, Matthew Wade, Manav Suthar, Jayant Yadav, Wriddhiman Saha, David Miller, Sandeep Warrier, Shahrukh Khan, Joshua Little, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Kartik Tyagi, Azmatullah Omarzai, Sushant Mishra

Who is the leading run-scorer for RR in the IPL 2024?

Riyan Parag was the leading run scorer for Rajasthan Royals as he scored 185 runs in four matches he played.

Who is the leading run-scorer for GT in the IPL 2024?

Sai Sudharsan was the leading run scorer for Gujarat Titans as he scored 191 runs in 5 matches he played.

Who is the leading Wicket-taker for RR in the IPL 2024?

Yuzvendra Chahal was the leading wicket-taker for RR as he picked 8 wickets in four matches he played.

Who is the leading Wicket-taker for GT in the IPL 2024?

Mohit Sharma was the leading wicket-taker for GT as he picked 7 wickets in five matches he played.

I'm Johi, a dedicated cricket news writer! With a passion for the game and a keen eye for detail, I would always love to bring you the latest updates, insights, and analysis from the world of cricket & Football with a positive entertainment.

Must Read