RCB vs PBKS Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction

IPL RCB

RCB vs PBKS Pitch Report: After suffering a defeat in the first match of the IPL 2024 campaign, Faf du Plessis-led Royal Challengers Bangalore will be facing Shikhar Dhawan-led Punjab Kings on the 6th match of the tournament on March 25, at Bengaluru.

RCB had an impressive start in the opening match against CSK but the middle order helped to put up the score.

RCB will be looking out for a victory in their home ground on Monday. Despite the weak bowling strength, they will look at the trio(Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis, Glenn Maxwell) for a high score and the partnership between Anuj Rawat and Dinesh Karthik in the low order for finishing games.

On the other hand, Punjab Kings will be looking to continue the victory streak after having a positive start at a new home after defeating Delhi by six wickets.

Their batters will be looking to score runs ticking their favour, while Bowlers aim to maintain momentum and strength in the match.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Punjab Kings
Venue M. Chinnaswamy Stadium
Date Monday, March 25, 2024
Time 07:30 PM IST / 02:00 PM GMT

RCB vs PBKS Pitch Report 

Chinnaswamy Stadium has a batting-friendly surface and the pitch is ideal for batting and bowling as well. Pacers will tend to pick wickets on higher economy rates while Spinners don’t get as many wickets on this ground as pacers.

The flat surface and its short boundaries will be outfield. Whether batting first or second, no total appears safe on this pitch. The ground is good for chasing and the stats show that 47 games have been won by the chasing team while the batting first team has won 37 times.

Chinnaswamy Stadium

We have also shared Today Match’s Dream 11 prediction of where you can have an update on the Fantasy11 team. Apart from this, We also shared the details of today’s match along with the venue, time, and many other stats.

Weather Conditions at Chinnaswamy Ground

The weather will be hot and humid with a temperature of 34 degrees Celsius throughout the day. On March 25, the temperature will be around 25 degrees Celsius and the humidity will rise to 35 at the time of the match with no possibility of rain.

RCB vs PBKS Head-to-Head Stats

RCB and PBKS have clashed against each other on various occasions across 16 editions of the league. Punjab has a slight win percentage with 17 wins out of 31 matches played while RCB emerged as winners in 14 games.

RCB vs PBKS Prediction

According to Google’s win probability, Royal Challengers will have a slight advantage with a 55% winning chance since it’s their home ground. On the other hand, Punjab Kings have a 45% winning chance as they set to enter Chinnaswamy ground with a win.

RCB vs PBKS Squad

Royal Challengers Bangalore Squad

Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis(c), Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell, Cameron Green, Anuj Rawat(w), Dinesh Karthik, Karn Sharma, Alzarri Joseph, Mayank Dagar, Mohammed Siraj, Yash Dayal, Akash Deep, Suyash Prabhudessai, Swapnil Singh, Vijaykumar Vyshak, Lockie Ferguson, Mahipal Lomror, Will Jacks, Manoj Bhandage, Saurav Chauhan, Rajan Kumar, Himanshu Sharma, Tom Curran, Reece Topley

Punjab Kings Squad

Shikhar Dhawan(c), Jonny Bairstow, Prabhsimran Singh, Sam Curran, Jitesh Sharma(w), Liam Livingstone, Shashank Singh, Harpreet Brar, Harshal Patel, Kagiso Rabada, Rahul Chahar, Arshdeep Singh, Rilee Rossouw, Tanay Thyagarajan, Harpreet Singh Bhatia, Vidhwath Kaverappa, Chris Woakes, Rishi Dhawan, Sikandar Raza, Ashutosh Sharma, Atharva Taide, Nathan Ellis, Shivam Singh, Prince Choudhary, Vishwanath Singh

Who is the top run scorer in IPL for RCB?

Virat Kohli holds the record of scoring the most runs for RCB in the IPL He has picked up 7263 runs in 237 IPL matches.

Has PBKS won IPL?

No, They haven’t won any IPL titles. They are the table toppers during the 2014 season where they ended up the seasons as runners and have only appeared in one playoff in 16 seasons.

Who is the owner of RCB?

In 2008, Royal Challengers Bangalore was bought by Mallaya, the previous chairman of Kingfisher Airlines and United Spirits. During the auction of the team, the bid for the RCB was the second highest amount 111.6 million dollars.

What is Virat Kohli’s Nickname?

Virat Kohli has a nickname Chiku given by his state coach due to his big ears. He was named after the comic character from Champak.

How many times has RCB played finals?

RCB has made it to the finals on three occasions in 2009, 2011, and 2016, but failed to clinch the IPL title.