HomeCricketIPLKKR vs SRH Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, prediction and Squad

KKR vs SRH Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, prediction and Squad

KKR vs SRH Pitch Report: Kolkata Knight Riders will once again lock horns with Sunrisers Hyderabad in the finals of the IPL 2024 campaign which is set to be played on May 26 at M.A. Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai.

Kolkata who has won 9 matches and lost only three out of their 14 league matches, won the qualifiers 01 against Hyderabad and advanced to the finals. On the other hand, Hyderabad has won eight matches in the group stages and placed in second place in the points table. They lost the first qualifiers against Kolkata but were able to win the qualifiers 02 against Rajasthan Royals to get a spot in the finals.

Both teams have clashed twice in the ongoing tournament where Hyderabad is yet to register their victory against Kolkata. They lost the league match by 4 runs difference while they lost the qualifiers 01 match by 8 wickets.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad
Venue M.A. Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai
Date Sunday, May 26, 2024
Time 07:30 PM IST/ 02:00 PM GMT

KKR vs SRH Pitch Report

The final match of the 2024 season will be played at Chepauk Stadium, known for its spin-friendly conditions. The Surface is bouncy, but the patchy and dry nature of the pitch will make the ball turn. Batters will struggle to score at Chepauk as the pitch supports bowling conditions.

MA Chidambaram Stadium
MA Chidambaram Stadium(Image: Twitter)

Out of 84 IPL matches played in Chepauk Stadium, the team that batted first won 49 matches while the second batting team secured victory on 35 occasions. The average 1st innings total at the stadium is 165.9 while the average 2nd innings total is 161.

Apart from this, We have also shared Today Match’s Dream 11 prediction of where you can have an update on the Fantasy11 team. Apart from this, We also shared the details of today’s match along with the venue, time, and many other stats.

Weather Report at M.A. Chidambaram Stadium

With a 3% chance of rain, the sky will be cloudy during the match. The temperature will be around 32 degrees Celsius but will feel like 37 degrees Celsius around the stadium. The humidity may vary around 61 and 66%.

For detailed reports at M.A. Chidambaram Stadium, we have shared a post on today’s Weather conditions at Chennai.

KKR vs SRH Head-to-Head Stats

Kolkata Knight Riders has played 27 IPL matches against each other so far where KKR has a dominant advantage with 18 wins while Hyderabad has registered only 9 wins. Despite their winning stats, Hyderabad has a high score against two-time champions Kolkata of 228 while KKR has a high score of 208 against SRH.

KKR vs SRH Prediction

The match will be crucial for an encounter as both sides have been in a trophy drought for a long time. According to Google win probability, Kolkata has a higher advantage with a 53% winning chance while Hyderabad has a 47% winning chance. This percentage was based on the current form of both teams in the season

KKR vs SRH Squad

Kolkata Knight Riders

Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Shreyas Iyer (c), Sunil Narine, Venkatesh Iyer, Rinku Singh, Andre Russell, Ramandeep Singh, Mitchell Starc, Vaibhav Arora, Harshit Rana, Varun Chakaravarthy, Anukul Roy, Manish Pandey, Nitish Rana, Srikar Bharat, Sherfane Rutherford, Dushmantha Chameera, Chetan Sakariya, Angkrish Raghuvanshi, Sakib Hussain, Suyash Sharma, Allah Ghazanfar

Sunrisers Hyderabad 

Heinrich Klaasen (wk), Pat Cummins (c), Travis Head, Abhishek Sharma, Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram, Nitish Reddy, Abdul Samad, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, T Natarajan, Jaydev Unadkat, Shahbaz Ahmed, Umran Malik, Sanvir Singh, Glenn Phillips, Mayank Markande, Mayank Agarwal, Washington Sundar, Anmolpreet Singh, Upendra Yadav, Jhatavedh Subramanyan, Vijayakanth Viyaskanth, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Marco Jansen, Akash Maharaj Singh


Who is the leading runscorer for KKR in IPL 2024?

Sunil Narine was the leading runscorer for KKR as he amassed 482 runs in 14 matches he played.

Who is the leading runscorer for SRH in IPL 2024?

Travis Head was the leading runscorer for SRH as he amassed 567 runs in 14 matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for KKR in IPL 2024?

Varun Chakravarthy was the leading wicket-taker for KKR as he picked 20 wickets in 14 matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for SRH in IPL 2024?

T. Natarajan was the leading wicket-taker for SRH as he picked 19 wickets in 13 matches he played.

I'm Johi, a dedicated cricket news writer! With a passion for the game and a keen eye for detail, I would always love to bring you the latest updates, insights, and analysis from the world of cricket & Football with a positive entertainment.

Must Read