HomeCricketIPLKKR vs RCB Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction

KKR vs RCB Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction

KKR vs RCB Pitch Report: Kolkata Knight Riders will lock horns with Royal Challengers Bangalore on April 20 at Eden Gardens.

Kolkata Knight Riders have been one of the most successful teams with four victories out of six matches they played in the 2024 campaign so far. Kolkata lost their last match against table toppers Rajasthan played on April 16.

Kolkata Knight Riders won the matches against Sunrisers Hyderabad, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Delhi Capitals, and Lucknow Super Giants. Sunil Narine has been impressive with bat for KKR smashing 276 runs while Vaibhav Arora has picked seven wickets in four matches he played for the side.

On the other hand, Royal Challengers Bangalore had a poor start and has been running an unsuccessful campaign with only one victory out of seven matches they played. Despite a strengthened batting line-up, their bowling department struggled to pick wickets which resulted in their bottom position in the points table.

Kolkata Knight Riders have secured the second position in the IPL 2024 points table.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Kolkata Knight Riders vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
Venue Eden Gardens
Date Sunday, April 21, 2024
Time 03:30 PM IST / 10:00 AM GMT

KKR vs RCB Pitch Report

The Eden Gardens Stadium is one of the best batting pitches in the IPL. The result will not be affected by the toss, but Spinners will have more advantage, and with KKR’s Spin strength, they will dominate the match.

Eden Gardens

Eden Gardens has hosted 11 T20I matches out of which the first batting team has won five matches while the second batting team has won six games.

Apart from this, We have also shared Today Match’s Dream 11 prediction of where you can have an update on the Fantasy11 team. Apart from this, We also shared the details of today’s match along with the venue, time, and many other stats.

Weather Report at Eden Gardens

With no chance of rain, the temperature will be around 41 degrees in the afternoon and Orange Alert has been given due to heat waves in Kolkata. The humidity will be around 30% around the stadium.

For detailed reports, we have shared a post on today’s weather reports at Eden Gardens, Kolkata.

KKR vs RCB Head-to-Head Stats

Kolkata Knight Riders and Royal Challengers have clashed on 33 occasions where Kolkata won on 19 occasions while RCB has won 14 times. Kolkata has posted a high score of 222 against Bangalore while RCB has posted a high score of 213 against KKR.

KKR vs RCB Prediction

As per Google Win Probability, Kolkata Knight Riders has a slight advantage with a 58% winning chance while Royal Challengers Bangalore has a 42% winning chance.

This percentage was based on home-ground stats and the current form of both teams in the season.

KKR vs RCB Squad

Kolkata Knight Riders

Philip Salt(w), Sunil Narine, Angkrish Raghuvanshi, Shreyas Iyer(c), Andre Russell, Rinku Singh, Venkatesh Iyer, Ramandeep Singh, Mitchell Starc, Varun Chakaravarthy, Harshit Rana, Vaibhav Arora, Suyash Sharma, Manish Pandey, Anukul Roy, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Allah Ghazanfar, Sakib Hussain, Sherfane Rutherford, Chetan Sakariya, Nitish Rana, Srikar Bharat, Dushmantha Chameera

Royal Challengers Bangalore

Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis(c), Will Jacks, Rajat Patidar, Saurav Chauhan, Dinesh Karthik(w), Mahipal Lomror, Anuj Rawat, Vijaykumar Vyshak, Reece Topley, Lockie Ferguson, Yash Dayal, Suyash Prabhudessai, Swapnil Singh, Mohammed Siraj, Karn Sharma, Glenn Maxwell, Akash Deep, Rajan Kumar, Tom Curran, Mayank Dagar, Alzarri Joseph, Cameron Green, Manoj Bhandage, Himanshu Sharma

Who was the leading runscorer for KKR in IPL 2024?

Sunil Narine was the leading runscorer for KKR as he scored 276 runs in six matches he played.

Who was the leading runscorer for RCB in IPL 2024?

Virat Kohli was the leading run scorer for RCB as he scored 361 runs in 7 matches he played.

Who was the leading wicket-taker for KKR in IPL 2024?

Vaibhav Arora was the leading wicket-taker for KKR as he bagged 7 wickets in four matches he played.

Who was the leading wicket-taker for RCB in IPL 2024?

Yash Dayal was the leading wicket-taker for RCB as he bagged six wickets on 5 matches he played.

I'm Johi, a dedicated cricket news writer! With a passion for the game and a keen eye for detail, I would always love to bring you the latest updates, insights, and analysis from the world of cricket & Football with a positive entertainment.

Must Read