HomeCricketIPLKKR vs MI Pitch Report, Weather, stats, Prediction and Squad

KKR vs MI Pitch Report, Weather, stats, Prediction and Squad

KKR vs MI Pitch Report: Kolkata Knight Riders will lock horns with Mumbai Indians on May 11 at Eden Gardens, Kolkata.

Being the table toppers, Kolkata Knight Riders is set to host Mumbai Indians on Saturday clash. KKR has been one of the most successful teams of the 2024 campaign with 8 victories out of 11 matches they played.

They secured a victory against Lucknow with a 98-run difference in their recent match of the campaign and one victory away from securing a spot in the playoffs.

On the other hand, Mumbai has missed the chances for the playoffs as they secured only four victories out of the 12 matches they played. Currently, Mumbai Indians secured second-bottom position in the IPL 2024 points table.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Kolkata Knight Riders vs Mumbai Indians
Venue Eden Gardens, Kolkata
Date Saturday, May 11, 2024
Time 07:30 PM IST/ 02:00 PM GMT

KKR vs MI Pitch Report

The Eden Gardens has been an advantage for batters more than bowlers. More than half of the IPL matches played on the ground have produced a 200-run mark and the first-innings average is around 215 runs. Toss winning captain might choose to bowl first, considering the stats of the previous matches.

Spinners will have more advantage than bowlers, and with KKR’s Spin strength, they will dominate the match.

Eden Gardens

Weather Report at Eden Gardens 

The temperature will be the most concern during the match as the practices at Eden Gardens were cancelled due to heavy rain. With a high chance of rain, the temperature will be around 32 degrees Celsius and the humidity will be around 74%.

For detailed reports, we have shared a post on today’s weather reports at Eden Gardens, Kolkata.

Apart from this, We have also shared Today Match’s Dream 11 prediction of where you can have an update on the Fantasy11 team. Apart from this, We also shared the details of today’s match along with the venue, time, and many other stats.

KKR vs MI Head-to-Head Stats

Kolkata and Mumbai faced each other on 33 occasions where Kolkata won on 12 occasions while Mumbai had 23 wins against KKR. Kolkata has a high score of 232 against MI while Mumbai has a high score of 210 against KKR.

KKR vs MI Prediction

As per Google Win Probability, Kolkata Knight Riders has a slight advantage with a 52% winning chance while Mumbai Indians has a 48% winning chances.

This percentage was based on home-ground stats and the current form of both teams in the season.

KKR vs MI Squad

Kolkata Knight Riders 

Philip Salt(w), Sunil Narine, Angkrish Raghuvanshi, Shreyas Iyer(c), Venkatesh Iyer, Rinku Singh, Andre Russell, Ramandeep Singh, Mitchell Starc, Varun Chakaravarthy, Harshit Rana, Anukul Roy, Manish Pandey, Vaibhav Arora, Srikar Bharat, Sherfane Rutherford, Dushmantha Chameera, Nitish Rana, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Chetan Sakariya, Sakib Hussain, Suyash Sharma, Allah Ghazanfar

Mumbai Indians

Ishan Kishan(w), Rohit Sharma, Naman Dhir, Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma, Hardik Pandya(c), Tim David, Anshul Kamboj, Piyush Chawla, Jasprit Bumrah, Nuwan Thushara, Nehal Wadhera, Shams Mulani, Shivalik Sharma, Dewald Brevis, Romario Shepherd, Mohammad Nabi, Shreyas Gopal, Luke Wood, Harvik Desai, Gerald Coetzee, Arjun Tendulkar, Kumar Kartikeya, Akash Madhwal, Kwena Maphaka


Who is the leading runscorer for KKR in IPL 2024?

Sunil Narine was the leading runscorer for KKR as he scored 461 runs in 11 matches he played.

Who is the leading runscorer for MI in IPL 2024?

Tilak Varma was the leading runscorer for MI as he scored 384 runs in 12 matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for KKR in IPL 2024?

Varun Chakravarthy was the leading wicket-taker for KKR as he picked 16 wickets in 11 matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for MI in IPL 2024? 

Jasprit Bumrah was the leading wicket-taker for MI as he picked 18 wickets in 12 matches he played.

I'm Johi, a dedicated cricket news writer! With a passion for the game and a keen eye for detail, I would always love to bring you the latest updates, insights, and analysis from the world of cricket & Football with a positive entertainment.

Must Read