HomeCricketIPLGT vs CSK Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction and Squad

GT vs CSK Pitch Report, Weather, Stats, Prediction and Squad

GT vs CSK Pitch Report: Gujarat Titans will lock horns with Chennai Super Kings on May 10 at Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad.

After suffering a defeat against Royal Challengers Bengaluru in their previous encounter, Gujarat Titans is set to host Chennai Super Kings on Friday clash. Gujarat had a decent start in the 2024 campaign but suffered severe setbacks as they lost 7 out of 11 matches they played.

On the other hand, Chennai Super Kings has six victories out of 11 matches they played in the tournament so far. They are eyeing a victory to secure a spot in playoffs after their win against Punjab Kings on  May 05.

Currently, Gujarat Titans secured the last position while Chennai Super Kings is secured 4th position in the IPL 2024 points table.

Tournament Indian Premier League 2024
Match Gujarat Titans vs Chennai Super Kings
Venue Narendra Modi Stadium
Date Friday, May 1, 2024
Time 07:30 PM IST/ 02:00 PM GMT

GT vs CSK Pitch Report

The Narendra Modi Stadium has 11 pitches with 5 black pitches supporting batting due to their bouncy tracks. On the other hand, 5 red pitches are dry pitches supporting the spinners.

The Stadium is known as the batting pitch with the average of both the first batting team and the chasing team almost equal. Hence there will be no effect on first batting or chasing.

Narendra Modi Stadium
Narendra Modi Stadium

We have also shared Today Match’s Dream 11 prediction of where you can have an update on the Fantasy11 team. Apart from this, We also shared the details of today’s match along with the venue, time, and many other stats.

Weather Conditions at Narendra Modi Stadium

With no chance of rain, the temperature will be around 33 degrees Celsius in the evening but will feel like 34 degrees Celsius around the stadium. The humidity will be around 41% and the air remains unhealthy. We have shared detailed weather reports at the stadium for our beloved fans.

GT vs CSK Head-to-Head Stats

Gujarat Titans and Chennai Super Kings have played six IPL matches so far where GT and CSK have won three matches each. Gujarat Titans have the highest score of 214 runs against CSK while Chennai Super Kings has the highest total of 206 runs against GT.

GT vs CSK Prediction

As per Google Win Probability, Chennai Super Kings has a slight advantage with a 57% winning chance while Gujarat Titans has a 43% winning chance.

This percentage was based on home-ground stats and the current form of both teams in the season.

GT vs CSK Squad

Gujarat Titans

Wriddhiman Saha(w), Shubman Gill(c), Sai Sudharsan, Shahrukh Khan, David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid Khan, Noor Ahmad, Mohit Sharma, Joshua Little, Sandeep Warrier, Vijay Shankar, Manav Suthar, Jayant Yadav, Darshan Nalkande, Sharath BR, Kane Williamson, Matthew Wade, Umesh Yadav, Abhinav Manohar, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Kartik Tyagi, Spencer Johnson, Azmatullah Omarzai, Sushant Mishra

Chennai Super Kings

Ajinkya Rahane, Ruturaj Gaikwad(c), Daryl Mitchell, Shivam Dube, Moeen Ali, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni(w), Mitchell Santner, Shardul Thakur, Richard Gleeson, Tushar Deshpande, Sameer Rizvi, Simarjeet Singh, Shaik Rasheed, Mukesh Choudhary, Prashant Solanki, Rachin Ravindra, Ajay Jadav Mandal, RS Hangargekar, Maheesh Theekshana, Nishant Sindhu, Aravelly Avanish


Who is the leading runscorer for GT in IPL 2024?

Sai Sudharsan was the leading runscorer for GT as he scored 424 runs in 11 matches he played.

Who is the leading runscorer for CSK in IPL 2024?

Ruturaj Gaikwad was the leading runscorer for CSK as he scored 541 runs in 11 matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for GT in IPL 2024?

Mohit Sharma was the leading wicket-taker for GT as he picked 11 wickets in 10 matches he played.

Who is the leading wicket-taker for CSK in IPL 2024?

Mustafizur Rahman was the leading wicket-taker for CSK as he picked 14 wickets in 11 matches he played.

I'm Johi, a dedicated cricket news writer! With a passion for the game and a keen eye for detail, I would always love to bring you the latest updates, insights, and analysis from the world of cricket & Football with a positive entertainment.

Must Read