IPL 2023 Purse Remaining For 10 Teams: BCCI confirms that the purse value of all teams has been increased by 5 crores making it as a total of INR 95 crores for each team. Out of their whole purse value, they need to spend a minimum of 75% during the auction event.
IPL 2023 Purse Remaining For 10 Teams
IPL 2023 Purse Remaining For 10 Teams: IPL 2023 Auction will mean to be the 2nd IPL auction in a year. This year’s mega auction(IPL 2022 mega Auction) took place in Bengaluru on February 12 and 13. Such a scenario has already happened in the IPL history on an occasion.
In January 2018, the BCCI held a mega-auction for the 11th season of the league. In December 2018, a mini-auction was held for IPL 2019.
Following are the details of the IPL 2023 Purse Remaining For 10 Teams after the IPL 2023 retention on November 15.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad – INR 42.25 crore
- Punjab Kings – INR 32.2 crore
- Lucknow Super Giants – INR 23.35 crore
- Mumbai Indians – INR 20.55 crore
- Chennai Super Kings – INR 20.45 crore
- Delhi Capitals – INR 19.45 crore
- Gujarat Titans – INR 19.25 crore
- Rajasthan Royals – INR 13.2 crore
- Royal Challengers Bangalore – INR 8.75 crore
- Kolkata Knight Riders – INR 7.05 crore
IPL 2023 Released Players List
- Delhi Capitals released Shardul Thakur, Tim Seifert, Ashwin Hebbar, Srikar Bharat, Mandeep Singh
- RCB released Jason Behrendorff, Aneeshwar Gautam, Chama Milind, Luvnith Sisodia, Sherfane Rutherford
- Rajasthan Royals released Anunay Singh, Corbin Bosch, Daryl Mitchell, James Neesham, Karun Nair, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Rassie van der Dussen, Shubham Garhwal, Tejas Baroka
- Gujarat Titans released Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Lockie Ferguson, Dominic Drakes, Gurkeerat Singh, Jason Roy, Varun Aaron
- LSG released Andrew Tye, Ankit Rajpoot, Dushmantha Chameera, Evin Lewis, Jason Holder, Manish Pandey, Shahbaz Nadeem
- KKR released Pat Cummins, Sam Billings, Aman Khan, Shivam Mavi, Mohammad Nabi, Chamika Karunaratne, Aaron Finch, Alex Hales, Abhijeet Tomar, Ajinkya Rahane, Ashok Sharma, Baba Indrajith, Pratham Singh, Ramesh Kumar, Rasikh Salam, Sheldon Jackson
- PBKS released players including Mayank Agarwal, Odean Smith, Vaibhav Arora, Benny Howell, Ishan Porel, Ansh Patel, Prerak Mankad, Sandeep Sharma, Writtick Chatterjee
- SRH released Kane Williamson, Nicholas Pooran, Jagadeesha Suchith, Priyam Garg, Ravikumar Samarth, Romario Shepherd, Saurabh Dubey, Sean Abbott, Shashank Singh, Shreyas Gopal, Sushant Mishra, Vishnu Vinod
- MI Released Kieron Pollard, Anmolpreet Singh, Aryan Juyal, Basil Thampi, Daniel Sams, Fabian Allen, Jaydev Unadkat, Mayank Markande, Murugan Ashwin, Rahul Buddhi, Riley Meredith, Sanjay Yadav, Tymal Mills ahead of IPL 2023 Auction.
- CSK releases Dwayne Bravo, Robin Uthappa, Adam Milne, Hari Nishaanth, Chris Jordan, Bhagath Varma, KM Asif, Narayan Jagadeesan